chapter 2

Kurt:

I open the door. Two friendly looking girls probably in my age were standing there.

'' Hello! I'm Mercedes Jones and this is my friend Rachel Berry. We live in the apartment next door. We thought that we could come and say hello. "

The girl, Mercedes, handed me a plate with cookies while the other one was teeth-smiling and still waving meanlessly.

'' Oh, thanks," I looked at Rachel little scared of her. Is she alright?

'' Come in,'' I finally gestured inside.
They both walked in.
Mercedes whispered something to Rachel. She stopped waving. They sat on a sofa while I was serving cookies.

" Oh, sorry!" I exused quickly. "I'm Kurt Hummel.''

I felt a little embarrassed for not introducing myself earlier. Suddenly the weird girl ( I think Rachel) spoke.

"How old are you?"

For whatever reason, I felt the urge to answer. Maybe afraid that she would turn into a dragon or something.

'' Nineteen''

'' Any pets?''

''No''

'' Are you racist?''

'' What? No, of course not.''

This is getting very uncomfortable.

'' Can you sing?''

'' I don't know. Probably.''

'' Taking it as yes. Are you single?''

Why is she asking that?!

" Yes."

And why the hell did I answer?!

'' Does that quiz have some end?"

" Maybe. Are you gay?"

" Yes. Wait, what?!"

" Rachel! Don't scare him!" Mercedes gave her a guilty look.

Rachel ignore her.

''That's Ok. I've got two gay dads."

At least they are not racist. Although they seem really strange, I think I like them, in some way.

'' I'm sorry bout her. You will get used to it. Anyway, would you mind visiting us? We could make some movie marathon, or just talk and maybe have a sleepover or something. ''
The black girl said.

I think I really like them and I could make some new friends.

''That would be great! By the way, can I ask you a question? ''
I can't help the feeling that I know them from somewhere. They nodded in unison.

''Why I feel like I know you?"

They looked at each other and blushed a little.

'' We are playing Amber and Lea in the new show McKinley. It just started.''

Omg! I'm just starting a friendship with Amber and Lea!!! Omg, omg!!

'' I love the show so much! I'm obsessed with it! ''
Now I'm looking like some pervet fan. Perfect!

'' Thank you. It really means a lot.''
Rachel said and Mercedes smiled bright and hapilly.
Maybe they still don't think I'm crazy. Or at least I hope so.

'' So when will you come over? ''

'' I'm free this week, it's up to you,'' I said.

'' What about today evening? '' Said Mercedes with a smirk.

Ok, calm down. It's a little shock when someone who is ,for more, famous, invite you to their house. The thing is, there was always someone around me. But usually they were jocks and bullies, not friends.

'' I'd love to. ''

Mercedes got up and Rachel followed.

''So, see you later,'' she said.

'' Bye!''
Rachel waved and disappear behind the corner.

'' See you!''
I closed the door and hugged myself. Sometimes, I even like myself.

____________

Rachel:

" I like him."
I (as usually) broke the silence after closing the door.

" Me too. He's really sweet and he seems nice."

My whole opinion on him is really good. He has got a very good fashion sence, he's very sweet and he likes the (my) show. If he wasn't gay, I would be very likely dating him. But he is and I already have a boyfriend. Anyway, I will try to become his friend.

'' I will get some pizza. Can you prepare some drinks? Maybe some diet coke, he had a lot of it, and some juice or anything you will find,''
my friend said.

''Yeah, sure,'' I answered and started searching.