ray-you want to dance?*i nodded and he pulled me to the dance floor.beat it by sean kingston,chris brown and wiz khaliefa came on.in the middle of the song taylor walked over to us.*

taylor-hey.thanks for coming.

ray-well we wouldnt miss it.

taylor-hey alex can i borrow your boyfriend?*i looked at ray.he looked at me.*itll be for a second.

ray-ill be back ok?*i nodded and he walked off with taylor.i walked to the bar and got some water.i felt someone smack my butt.i turned around and saw steve.i sighed.*

alex-steve leave me alone.

steve-wheres your little pussy ass boyfriend?

alex-i dont know and hes not a pussy.youre a pussy.

steve-oo.how threatening.*he pulled me close by my waist.i tried to push him away when someone came over and pulled me away from him.i looked up and it was craig.*

craig-steve your drunk so leave her alone.

steve-craig we can double team.*i moved away from both of them.*

craig-steve leave.*he looked at him like he wasnt playing.steve chuckled and walked away.craig grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.*

alex-thanks.

craig-any time.wheres ray?

alex-i dont know.

craig-want to find him?*i nodded.he grabbed my hand and we walked around.when we were close to a cliff i thought i saw him.when i walked a little closer i noticed that it was him and taylor kissing.craig looked at me.*are you ok?

alex-yea.come on i want a drink.

craig-no.come on lets dance.*he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.i wasnt feeling the dance but he did try to get me to do it.*

alex-craig this isnt helping.*thats when he tickled me.i laughed hard and pushed him away.*

craig-see i can make you smile.*i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.he put his hands above my waist and we swayed to the slow song.*

alex-im still upset though.

craig-well i didnt do it.i just want you to have a good time.*i nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.i felt someone tap me on my shoulder.i turned around and it was ray.i sighed.*

ray-can i takeover?*craig shrugged.i let go of him and he kissed my cheek.i smiled a little and he walked away.i looked at rays face and he looked heated.*what was that?

alex-ray it was nothing.

ray-do you like craig?*i shrugged.*alex.

alex-do you want taylor?

ray-no.why?

alex-i saw you two being real comfortable on the cliff.

ray-she kissed me.

alex-you took your sweet time pushing her away.*i leaned into his ear.*were not even really together so we can stop if you want.*i moved away from his ear.he looked at me and shook his head.*ok then.well just pretend it didnt happen.*he watched me walk to the bar.i got a soda and thast when they made an anouncement that there was going to be a performance.these 10 dancers came and started killing it.after that we partied some more and i got to know some people.i got some cute boys number when ray was being preoccupied.after the party craig,chresanto and ray walked me to the car.craig's car was next to ours and he came with chresanto.i hugged craig and chresanto.craig gave me a piece of paper.*whats this?

craig-need me call me ok?*i nodded and smiled.they got in the car and ray helped me in the car.he drove to his house.i walked through to his door.*

alex-thanks for taking me.

ray-your welcome.*i smiled and kissed his cheek.i walked to the tree and climbed up.i opened my balcony doors and took my hat off.i turned my light on and saw my dad sitting on my bed.o god.*

alex-hi dad.*he got up and slapped me so hard that i fell.i held my cheek and it stung.*

dad-where the hell were you?*i didnt say anything.he kicked me in my stomach and i screamed while crying.*TALK NOW!*he kicked me again but this time in my face.i covered my face with my hands and pulled my knees to my chest.*TALK!

alex-i was at a party.*i said it softly while tears were streaming down my face.*

dad-WHAT?I CANT HEAR YOU!YOU WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO LEAVE UT YOUR NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO TALK!*he kicked me twice.thats when i heard banging on the front door.*WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?*i just laid there shaking uncontrollably.*WHOS THAT?*he looked at me.i kept shaking.he grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up.whoever was there kept banging on the door.he pushed me down the steps.i landed on my back.*GET UP!*i slowly got up still crying.he pulled me close and whispered angrily in my ear.*shut the fuck up.*i tried to stop crying but i couldnt.i quieted down to a small whimper and he answered the door.*hi.whats the problem?*it was keisha,ray and trevor were at the door.

keisha-we heard a commotion is everything alright?

dad-yea everything is fine.

trevor-can we see alex?

dad-shes asleep.

ray-funny how i heard her screaming.

trevor-ray.*i sighed and tried to quiet my whimpering.tears were still coming down my face.i walked upstairs.i guess i was loud because they came in the house.*

keisha-alex.*i turned around and she gasped.she walked up to me and helped me out of the house.i dont know what trevor and ray did to my dad but i was in a room.she cleaned me up and wiped my tears.i never knew this was what a mom does.i never had a mom.*its ok alex.look ill be right back ok?*i nodded.she left the room and i looked at the walls.i saw a bunch of pictures of doodles and girls.she came back in and gave me a gown.*you can sleep i here.this is rays room.i know he wont mind protecting you ok?*i nodded.i walked to a bathroom that was in his room.i changed and walked back out to see ray laying on his bed.he sat up and stared at me.i walked over and sat on the bed.he rubbed my back.*

ray-are you ok?

alex-i am now.what did yall do to him?

ray-called the police.my dad is talking to them now but your gonna have to since it happened to you.well just go to the station tomorrow.*i nodded.he scooted over and i laid down.*good night.

alex-good night.*i closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.*

thats steve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link

vote and comment.