"And then they were saying I was unlikable and ugly!" I say hugging my pillow as I whine.

"Are you sure he said that? You said they were whispering" Sonic says.

"But those were the words that stood out the most" I say frowning. Sonic gives me a sympathetic smile.

"He doesn't look like the person to say things like that (Y/n)" He says. I sigh. He's probably right. After I left their house, I came home and called Sonic because he was the closest person I can talk to since I have no lady friends anymore. I pout.

"It really hurt" I say hugging my pillow more. I hear Sonic sigh and get up. He comes back with two containers of ice cream. I don't have ice cream.

"Well of course I brought ice cream" He says sheepishly. I smile warmly.

"You're the closest thing I have to a lady friend" I say in awe.

"Thing?! I'm a person too you know?! Tch lady friend" He says irritated. I laugh and take the container with the spoon. It's funny to see Sonic irritated.

"So have you always had your hair like that?" I ask. Sonic touches his hair.

"Oh no I had it tied up when it was longer but Genos cut off when we were fighting" He says. Wait what?!

"You and Genos were fighting?!" I yell. Sonic nods as he eats a spoonful of ice cream.

"But I guess that's in the past, me, him and Saitama are allies... for now at least" He says shrugging. I nod slowly and eat the ice cream.

"What could've he meant when I heard him say that?" I ask.

"I have no idea but just so you know you're not unlikable and ugly okay?" Sonic says giving me a thumbs up. I chuckle and give him a thumbs up back. We eat the rest of the ice cream and watch TV on the floor.

~Genos's P.O.V~

"So you want to head over her place?" Sensei asks.

"I think it's better to clear up the misunderstanding before things get worse" I say. Sensei looks at the sweater and sighs.

Sensei thought it would be fun for us to all match with the sweater with 'Oppai' on it so he got (Y/n) one as well. Sensei says he keep forgetting but the temperature on his face says otherwise. He nods and we start walking to (Y/n)'s house. It stays silent the whole way.

~Later~

"Oi!" I say knocking on the door. I hear laughter from inside. More than one voice. Who is in there?! I look in the window in anticipation. No luck the curtains are closed.

"Oi (Y/n)" Sensei says knocking. I sigh.

"Who is she in there with?" I ask. All of a sudden I hear a scream. I hear sensei gasp and without hesitation he breaks down the door.

"(Y/n)?! Are you-" He stops and I rush in to see (Y/n) and him!

"S-Sonic it's not like that!" (Y/n) says. She holds her hands up in defense as Sonic laughs on the floor.

"(Y/n) it does- oh hey speak of the devil" Sonic says smirking at us.

"What?-Oh h-hey Genos h-hey Saitama" She says nervously at us. "M-My Door!!"

"Oh sorry" Sensei says looking down at his hand which was holding the broken door knob.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks in a weird tone. Sensei looks away and so do I. I look at Sonic. What's he doing here?

"What's he doing here?" I ask. (Y/n) looks at him and looks back at me.

"I wanted to talk to someone so I called him" she says simply. I hear Sensei mutter words under his breath. I scoff and sigh. (Y/n) looks at both of us weirdly.

"Uh anyway about last night what you heard..." Sensei starts but (Y/n) cuts him off.

"It's okay" She says. "I understand"

"No what you heard.." He stops. Sonic looks at me. I nod my head for us to get out. He stands up and walks out with me following. Unfortunately this is not a battle I can help Sensei with even if it's a battle between his forgotten emotions.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"What you heard wasn't what you though it was" Saitama says.

"Then?" I ask. Saitama looks away.

"Saitama I know I'm easy to forget and I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world but it doesn't mean you need to say stuff behind my back especially things that I know" I huff, trying to maintain a bold voice.

I feel my heart trembling. I feel like crying but I swallow my sobs and hold back my tears. I won't cry! I clear my throat and let out a shaky breath. I look up to see Saitama with a look of shock and I notice his arm behind his back.

"(Y/n) you got it all wrong... I was meaning to give you this" He extends his hand with a sweater. "I just kept forgetting-"

"Yeah sure!" I hear Genos call out sarcastically. I can't help but laugh a bit

"O-Oi Genos shut up!" He calls back. I take the sweater and see the word 'Oppai' on it. "I didn't think you would like it, that's why I kept hesitating."

"How did you know I was upset?" I ask. They were asleep weren't they?

"O-Oh um we were kind of awake and overheard what you said" He says nervously. I feel my face heat up a bit. Do they mean all morning?! So he knew I was on top of him?! WHAT THE FUCK.

"O-Oh really um.." I trail off. Why didn't he stop me if he heard what I said?

"Why didn't you stop me then?" I ask.

"I told Sensei he should! He made excuses up!" Genos calls out.

"Butt out of this!" Saitama whines. I sigh and look at the sweater.

"Well anyway thank you and thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding" I say. Saitama rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I-It was nothing... just wanted all of us to match" He says.

"Did you happen t-to k-know I was on top o-of you?" I mutter. Damn my stupid stutter.

"What?" Saitama asks getting closer.

"Nothing!" I say laughing nervously. Saitama looks at me then nods.

"So who is going to fix my door?" I ask looking at Saitama. He stares back and I see his cheeks turn a bit pink causing mine to heat up. He is so cute when he blushes.

______________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this! See you very soon!!

Edited 5/8/18 1:47 AM

Tried my best to make this chapter better.