Drake! Where are you, were is Sydney?

Jack, something terribly wrong. Lucy's dead, Jake is unconscious, Sydney's disappeared, Luke and I are going back.

Don't,  go to Drip Red. Mark and I will meet you there, but stay out of sight. What happened to Sydney?

She woke up, red eyes like a demon. She killed Lucy Jack. 

* * * *

Jack's P.O.V

She woke up, red eyes like a demon. She killed Lucy Jack.

I cursed under my breath. I switched my mind link to Mark,

Sydney's awake Mark. She's turned into a demon, and she's killed Lucy. Now what?

Damn, well at least the vampires won't get her now. Hopefully. We'll meet up with Drake and the others there.

It's Duke and what will happen to Sydney?

Sydney can take care of herself for now as she's transformed into her other self. We'll have to find her sooner or later though and take care of her, as she'll probably destroy everything that tries to stand in her way. Who knows she was called psychotic for a reason.

When will we get there?

Tomorrow, by evening if we don't sleep tonight, and we won't because now there are vampires out and Red is also on the loose. Lets hope your friends know that.

They do, they were almost at Drip Red anyways.

So Sydney, or Red, is transformed into a demon, who is ready to kill anything. I shook my head and didn't notice Mark stopped running until I hit right into him. He growled but looked around, while sniffing the air.

I sniffed the air, scent of deer on the west side, and on the east was the scent of blood. Mark started to run east and I followed. We ended up in a clearing, with a bunch of dead wolves, blood was everywhere. I watched as Mark  looked at each of the dead wolves, turning them over with his muzzle to get a clear view of the wounds that were inflicted on them.

He growled, and his eyes flashed from his normal dark yellow eyes to his black eyes then back to his yellow eyes. This kept happening every time he saw one of the wounds on the wolf.

Mark? 

All I received was a growl, and then he bounded off, to Drip Red.

Mark? What happened back there?

Many things Jack. First of all, that was my old pack, it seems they had regrouped and was migrating to another pack, they probably stayed at Drip Red after I had left, and was pushed out. Secondly, it seems Red killed them.

Red killed them? How do you know? And how could she kill all of them, there was about 20 males alone minimum.

She a FREAKIN DEMON Jack, and not only that a vampire plus a were wolf on top of that. That power should have ripped her to shreds when she was born, but somehow she survived it, and now she's on the rampage. Those wounds on the wolves bodies were the same ones she inflicted on my mate, did you see that gaping hole in one of the wolves sides? She rips out their hearts when she can, she loves to see it take one more beat before it dies. We have to hurry before the same fate meets your friends, who are still alive, lets hope their alive.

I was horrified, we had let that thing stay in our pack, and I was chosen to be a mate with it. 

What happens if we come across Sydney?

My mate is NOT mineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara