Chapter 22- Discovery

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------------
~After one week~

~Rest tent~

Alessia POV:

"Alessia! Alessia!" Allison yelling my name. She seems she wants me to do something. I was enjoying my tea after working. She grab my shoulders.

"Please help me. Please" she say and show her doggie eyes to me and continuous say please. She keep shaking me. God!! I have no idea.

"Okay,okay. Stop shaking me,I going to vomit." I say and cool down myself for awhile.

"Speak." I say.

"Ermm...today is Aiden's birthday...I have to dress up myself...but after I have to look after the newborns...hehe. Can you help me to....look after them,please." She say slowly and softly.

"But afternoon..I"
"You just have to look after them for half an hour, you don't not need to worry. You will never delay the date with James. I promise." She say confidently.

"Okay,fine."I say.

-------------------------------------
Miles POV:

I saw Allison rushing to the rest tent. I think is something happens,so I decided to follow her. She went inside and meet Alessia. I hide outside and listen what they're talking. After I hear, Allison ask Alessia to take care the newborns. I immediately went to the castle and report to my master,Bianca.

"So,she will be looking the newborns afterwards. She say with raising her eyebrow. She stop for awhile.

"I will go and take a look." She say wickedly.

-----------------------------------
~Afternoon~

Alessia POV:

"Okay,guys! Allison have something to do today. So, today incharge of you guys. Today, nobody can change themselves into wolf form,please. I'm just a human. Don't make me difficult. Thanks. Now go try you guys fighting skills." I say politely to them.

"Yes,Luna" they answer me and go training. Look likes is really different have mark nor no mark. They're all teenagers around 17 to 12. I sit on the big rock and look at them. We are at the top of the mountain. So, I keep look at the beautiful blue sky.

After half an hour, I decided to call them and dismiss them. Suddenly, a few boys run to me.

"Luna! Alex,and Jack change into wolf form, now they're can't control themselves. They keep running to the left side. There have no way,they will fall down from this mountain. We have to be hurry." The leader of them report to me. He say it nervously.

"What!!"I immediately jump up from the stone. What should I do?!

"Okay,listen. No one change themselves anymore and stay here. You,please! Call Alpha,now!" I order them and ask the leader to call James. Then, I rush to the left side. Not enough fast,I have fly. I must fly! I'm sorry, James. I broke the promise but I have to do this. I'm really sorry. I hope James get what I think now. I hope he can hear me.

I took a deep breath and spread my wings. I fly up and fly faster. Then, I saw two wolves. Is them! Then, I saw another three wolves came from the different side.
Is James!! Thanks god!

But they're two newborns, he just can stop one. Oh shit!! Another are forwarding. Infront of him have no way. He going to fall!!

I hurry fly to infront of him and hug the wolf "STOP!!" I yell. I try my best to let not forward anymore, so I push the wolf as strong as I can.
He aslo trying to stop himself. My legs stuck over the ground. After a few seconds, finally we stop. I turn my head to look back. Omg!! One more step, I would fall.

Then,the wolf pull me back inside. James already change himself into human form. When he come near me, I immediately hug him tightly. My tears keep streaming out from eyes. I thought I can't hug him like this anymore. He hug me back tightly too.

"It's okay. It's okay. Love. You are safe now." He say tenderly and his hands rub my back.

"ANGEL!" Someone say. The words break our moment. I immediately keep back my wings.

"Alessia,is a angel not a human!!" Aiden say. Both of us look at Aiden.

No ones POV:

No ones know, there is aslo one person is watching the whole situation here, Bianca. Bianca hide herself at the tree. Her face first was shocked but after change into a evil smile.

What you think Bianca will do to Alessia?....

------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy this chapter :) I add some new people, for example Miles :) Bianca's servant and a puppy, Jake. I hope you like Jake. He is cute :P

Vote and Comments

Catherine :)