“For the love of God, What? What do you want from me?” I asked him with my eyes screwed shut, I had even stopped breathing because his mouthwatering scent was intoxicating me, I was getting high on raging lust just by his proximity alone. I don’t know how much longer I would last, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle. 

 “Why are you fighting us so hard? You want us, we are mates.” He said in that sweet angelic voice of his. My skin prickled as it washed over me and then it heated as I felt a slender body plaster itself against my back and I knew I should have kept my eyes closed, but the sado- masochist that I am, I opened my eyes as Ahron plastered his sexy little body to my back while his equally sexy twin to my side.

 “You two need to stop this, I don’t deny the fact that we are supposed to be mates, but trust and believe, I am not the kind of being you would want to be tied to, the things that I would require from you and do to you in order for me to function is too much to ask of a mate. I don’t need or desire the responsibility either. So stop!” I barked and did the only thing I could think of; I reluctantly dematerialized right out of their hands.

 Don’t ask me where I was going for I didn’t have a set destination in my mind until I solidified in my condo at the beach. I walked through my very private and very personal space towards the large master bedroom in the back. I stepped into the closet and typed in the secret code and the door to the refrigerated safe popped open revealing bottles and bottles of blood. I grabbed one and slammed the door closed and with bottle in hand I trudged over to the bed and flopped down bouncing a little on the plush mattress. Popping the cap of the bottle I took a deep drink savoring the flavor as it washed over my taste buds and refreshed my senses. “I came here to be alone.” I snapped as Gustav appeared in front of me. I felt his energy long before he materialized.

 “Damn, so much for sneaking up on you, but apparently your mates have been achieving that for the last couple of days, they have managed to do something no one, human or inhuman has been able to do, to catch you off guard.” He stated as he took a seat next to me on the bed.

 “Is there a purpose behind this visit or you have come for the entertainment of gloating?” I deadpanned and finished off the bottle of blood.

 “I am not gloating, I am simply pointing out a mere fact, and you are being even more stubborn than usual. Dimitri is otherwise involved in his own swirling soup pot of emotions over his own mate and whether or not Caleb is going to choose him, you mates have chosen you and have tried almost everything to entice you and you still refuse. Why because you think that they will not be able to be trained as your submissives as well or is it you refuse to feel anything after the tragic deaths of your parents and siblings?” He out right stated and I felt my entire body tense as he hit the nail right on the head.

 When I sat there and said nothing, he scoffed me. “You have the fortune to have not one but two mates, mates that needed to be taken in hand and loved and cherished by you so that can reciprocate right back to you. I would have thought as intelligent as you are you would after all these years understand that your family didn’t choose to leave you, the sick bastards who took their lives took them from you. You have systematically slaughtered everyone involved in that horrid night, who do you think is going to come along and snatch those precious boys from you? Don’t be an ass, grab the opportunity that you have been given, they are my nephews and I love them dearly but they are adults now and I want to see them happy and their happiness lies with you. Don’t make me fuck you up? Better yet, don’t let me unleash the fury of Irina on you for not making honest men out of her babies.” He declared and then vanished into thin air.

 Several days have passed since I held the conversation with Gustav in my condo. Although I have gone back to the mansion to make sure that everything was okay there and to escort Dimitri to and from work, I have spent the last few nights at the condo to think over my options with those two little Devils. I was currently heading back to the mansion with Dimitri. He has been razing me and dropping annoying little comments about my situation with my mates, I had managed to shut him up though with reminding him about his own situation with his little human. Boy, we were a sad pair in dealing with our other halves. I didn’t have it in to me to fight for much longer if they continued on the path they were currently on.