Chapter 13

??? Pov

    I am so happy that I have the magicks to morph into whoever I want. I am surprised that the stupid cat came in handy after all. She is so annoying. All she does is whine. I can't wait to get rid of her.

Readers Pov

    Yay I can't wait for the date. It's 6:45 and he is going to show up at about 7:00. I'm soo EXITED!

Time skip to 10 minutes later.

    *knock* *knock* *knock*
    Aaron is early. I need to hurry up and finish my make up.
    *knock* *knock* *knock*
    I'm done. Now we can go on our date. I answer the door and see Aaron standing there waiting.

  "What took you so long?"
    "Sorry about that. I needed to finish my mascara. Plus your 5 minutes early."
    "I like to be early. Now follow me I have a spot set up just for us."
    "Ok," Aaron seems a little off. After walking for a bit you finally get to the place. The spot is right above the water and the night sky looks beautiful from here. A picnic blanket is laying on the ground.
    "We are here," says Aaron.
    "It's beautiful."
    "That's why I picked it. Why don't you have a seat?"
    "Where is the food?"
    "What are you talking about?"
    "All picnics have food."
    "Just sit down."
    "Why?"
    "Because I said to."
    "Aaron?"
    "What?"
    "Are you ok?"
    "I'll be fine as soon as you SIT DOWN!"
    "Aaron I'm going home."
    "Ha. Good luck trying to get through the forest."
    "What's with you?"
    "With me? Oh nothing is wrong with me. With you on the other hand."
    His voice changed. I know that voice. "What did you do to Aaron?"
    "So you finally realized that I'm not him?"
    "Answer the question."
    "Why should I?"
    "Because if you don't then I will destroy you."
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU DESTROY ME? WITH WHAT? YOUR WEAPONS THAT ARE AT HOME? I AM SICK OF YOU TRYING TO BE ALL ROUGH AND TOUGH WHEN ALL THAT YOU ARE IS A COWARDICE LITTLE GIRL!" He pulls out his sword and get ready to swing it at me.
    "Why? Why do you hate me? What did I do to deserve this from you?"
    "You destroyed me. Now I will destroy you!"
    "Ben...please..."
    "You were never to use my real name again."
    "Please. I-i have moved on. You should too."
    "Do you really think that I am still hung up on that?"
    "I don't know. Just please, let me go home. Let Aaron go too."
    "I will give you until the end of the month to plan for my attack. I will be tricking scaleswind and O'khasis into attacking Phoenix Drop on the last day of the month. If you want to talk before then to, maybe, stop the war I will be at the statue of Lady Irene."
    He then starts walking back into the forest. I decide to follow him so that I can get out. You eventually get home and see the real Aaron standing in front of your door.
    "Hi Aaron."
    "Y/n? Where have you been?"
    "On a date with you..."
    "What?"
    "Why don't you come inside?"
    "Ok..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hi guys. First of all the picture at the top is a picture of Ben. (Not really I just imagine him looking like that.) Next, in the last chapter thing that I wrote "OH MY IRENE" I asked for requests if you had any and I can except them here too. Finally I wanted to tell you that I am planning on doing more author notes at the bottom of the page. Byeeeee.