Chapter Three

Readers Pov

  Hunting is fun. So far we have caught two fish and one turkey. I am doing the fishing. He looks kinda cute when he's hunting. (Cue music). No I can't think like that. As I'm thinking I feel a hand go around my mouth.
    "Well, well, well, I found you," Zane laughs, "and, your struggling only makes this better."
    It takes all of my will power not to turn.
    His hand drops from my face,"I think that you look nicer in shadow night form."
    "AARON! AARON HELP!"
    "He can't help you now."
    "What. Did. You. Do to HIM!?!?"
        "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Zane begins to laugh uncontrollably, "do you care for him?"
    I look away.
    "Well we can't have that now can we?"
    Y/n calm down before you transform.
    "Well another way to make you listen I guess."
    Y/n calm down.
    "What if we killed him?"
    "NO!" I transform. Now my hair is black as night and has purple streaks and, my eyes are a piercing icy blue. "Zane I will KILL YOU!!!"
    "I'd like to see you try."
    Then I hear something in the bushes. I look towards it. A stupid thing to do. Within one second Zane is on me. "HELP!" I scream.
    "Why would anyone help a shadow night?"
    I stop screaming. He's right. I'm alone again.
    "Good girl."
    Why does every one keep calling me that?
    "Now let's go.
    "No."
    "Y/n let's GO."
    I try to run but he is faster.

Aaron's Pov

    Y/n? Why is she screaming? Where is she? Then I hear her say the name I hoped that I would never hear again. 'Zane'. I run to the screaming only to see a shadow night fighting with Zane. Oh no. He tricked her into turning.
    "Y/N LET'S  GO!" Zane yells at Y/n. When she doesn't listen Zane whispers something to her and she begins to follow him. What did he say to her? She looks so sad. Then without thinking I jump out of the bush that I was hiding in.
    "AARON! NOOOOOOOOOO!"
    The last two sounds I hear are Y/n crying and Zane laughing. Then I black-out.

    (Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I need more people. If you want to help then please go to my other book that I made and comment. If you feel like just messaging me too then that's fine. Byeeeee.)