Wonpil - Dinner date

You sat at the edge of the bed crying " Why is he doing this to me " The more you asked yourself the more you cried.

* Flashback *

You were on the way back home from your friend's house when you saw wonpil coming out from a taxi with a girl. They both went into a cafe together laughing so happily and wonpil even put one arm over her shoulder. You took out your phone to text wonpil .

" Where are you oppa ? "

" At my friends house , just chilling "

" Is there any girls there ? "

" Nope "

While texting him , you were looking inside the cafe , spying on them. Wonpil just replied your message at the same time talking to that girl so happily .
You ran away holding back your tears.

* End of flashback *

Why must he lie to me ... You sat there over thinking.
" Hey babe , i'm home " Wonpil walked into the house. You quickly wipe your tears and pretended to be asleep.

Wonpil walk into the bed room seeing you asleep, he sat down beside you and lean to you while you facing the other side. He gave a a light peck on the cheeks and whisper " Sleep well "
You turn around , sat up and gave him a slap.
" Ouch what was that for " He rub his face where you slapped on.
" Why did you lie to me " Tears started streaming down your face.

" What ?? When ?? "

" Today you said you were at your friend house but i saw you hanging out with a girl ! " You slightly shouted at him.
Wonpil went speechless and all he could reply is " I'm sorry "
and he walk away to go bath.

You bury your face into the pillow and cried. Your tear drop stained your pillow. Soon after , you fell asleep.

-

Next morning when you wake up , as usual you prepare for work. You still remembered what happened last night and you were still angry at him.

" Meet me at XXX cafe tonight after your work " You receive a text message from wonpil. You didn't want to go but at the same time you felt bad if you didn't go.
--

After work , you packed all your files and left to XXX cafe. You stood infront of the door and remembered that this was the cafe that wonpil and that girl went to. You didn't wanted to enter the cafe because you thought of how wonpil came here with a girl and lied to you.

You hesitated for a while but at last still stepped into the cafe.
" Any reservations , miss ? " The waitress asked you.

" Reservation name is under Kim wonpil "

" Okay here's your seat " She led you to your seat.

Wonpil hasn't arrive yet and you look around wondering where did he went to. You started to got bored and you took out your phone to play some games.

" Miss , heres your food " Someone place the food on the table.

You were staring at the food saying " But i didn't order..
" and you look up to see wonpil dress as a chef. You got surprise when you see it's wonpil.

He sat down infront of you " Happy Birthday babe " You have forgotten that today was your birthday. " Are you working here as a chef ?? " You were still surprise by what's happening.
" Nope , but i have ask permission to cook for you today " He gave you a wide smile.

" Remember you said you saw i was with a girl at the cafe , She was my cousin and she owns this cafe. We were really close . I'm sorry if i lied , i didn't want to ruin the surprise " He held your both hands.

You felt guilty for scolding him and you apologise back to him.
" Thank you oppa ! Your the best " You kiss his cheeks.

- END -