Sungjin - Romantic Surprise

" Oppa , Guess what day is today ? " You asked him while he was trying to tune his guitar .
" Hmmm? " He look up at you with a confused face. You were kind of disappointed with his reply.
" What hmmm ? Have you forgotten what day it is today ? " You asked him , kind of getting annoyed.
" Errr ermm .. What day is it ? "
You immediately stood up and walk away with tears filling in your eyes.

How can he forgotten what day it is today.. Its our 3rd year anniversary being together ..

You shut your room door and sat on the edge of the bed, crying. Soon after you fell asleep on your bed.
-
When you woke up , it was about 6pm. You got out of bed rubbing your eyes and spotted a piece of paper on the floor.

It says " Come outside your room "
You open the door and to your amazement there were a trail of roses petals on the floor. The living room was dark and filled with candles which makes it kind of romantic.

I wonder what his up to..

You followed the rose petals which leads you to the door to the rooftop. You slowly open the door and you were surprised by how it was set up. There was about 100 helium balloon floating ( The rooftop is sheltered ) on each balloon hangs a mini note. There was a swing right infront and sungjin was sitting there in a tuxedo holding his guitar. He stood up and he started singing . His sweet voice filled your ears and your eyes started to become watery.
After he sang finish , you ran towards him and hug him tightly. His one hand gently stroke your hair and the other was on your waist. 

" Happy 3rd year anniversary babe " He whisper into your ears. You tilt your head up looking at him while still hugging him.

" I thought you have forgotten " Your eyes were still watery.

" How can i forget such an important date " He bend down and kiss your forehead.

" I love you oppa "

" Me too "

You were being embraced into sungjin's arm and you were really thankful he didn't forget your anniversary.

- END -