1)

|bryson|

Opening the door, Kylie was standing there in the rain, face full of tears. I already had a feeling as to what was wrong so I didn't say anything, I simply pulled her into a hug.

"I don't know why you keep putting yourself in that situation. Why don't you just leave and stay with me? You would be safe here." I said to her. She wiped her tears and shook her head no.

"No. He loves me and I love him. I just have to stop making him so angry and then we'll be fine." She defended.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her. I closed the door and she followed me to the kitchen. I warmed up a plate of food for her and she ate it.

I watched her eat. She didn't deserve what she was getting. But she wasn't smart enough to realize it.

"He comes home late at night every single day. He fucks with other bitches behind my back. When I tell him I'm done, he beats the living crap out of me and threatens me if I try to leave. He has complete power over me." She vented with her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair and listened.

"He only fucks you over cause you let him. You need to stop being so naiive and stand up to his punk ass." I said. She sat up and looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

"You don't think I'm trying?! Everytime I try, he beats me down. I don't have the energy anymore, Bryson." She sighed. She sat up and checked the time on her phone.

2:18 am

"I have to go." She said, standing up. I stood up also and walked her to the door. It had stopped raining but it was still dark. The street lights were on.

"Text me when you get there." I said, pulling her into a hug. She held me tightly and pecked my lips before leaving.

"Night, Bry."

"Night, Kylie."

-------------------------------------------------------------

°Comment
°Vote
°Share