all in one page

You have known karkat for a very long time now. You and him have been friends since kindergarten. In 4th grade some 6th grade bullies were piking on him because of his blood color so you decided to stop that. They were about to throw a glass plate at him but you threw him out of the way so he would not get hurt. Today you and him were going on a picnic together just you and him. You and karkat always kind of had crushes on each another. That made you blush a bright b/c for a wile.
Time skip.
As you arrived at the park you could see him look up at you whith his usual angry as hell face. Karkats Pov. SHE LOOKED SO PRETTY. BUT OF COURSE I HAD TO THROW ONE OF MY RUDE ASS COMMENTS IN THERE I SAID HERY YOUR FUCK ASS UP BUT SHE NEVER CARES ABOUT ALL THE ANGRY SHIT I SAY SHE SAID IT ACULLY IS VERY CUTE.    Your pov. As i come in the park entrance and sit on the blanket next to him we began to eat sandwiches  everything is kind of Silent for a while until he kind of gets close to me and said something that made my heart skip a beat. He said y/n i love you. You pause for a while and said the same thing back to him as he just said to you. You also said i love you, you whispered in his ear. He blushed a bright red and pouted you bend over to kiss him at first he is alarmed but then slowly melts into your kiss.