So stay away from you?

"AMELIA!" Kassie ran to me from the front doors of our high school. "Hey, I haven't seen you for like two weeks!" I said and chuckled as she latched on to me. Close behind her was Julie and Lily. "Hey, humans." I said and attempted to pull Kassie from me. "But Ameliaaaa!" She said and clung tighter to me. I sighed and gave up. "Whatever. Do any of you have Trig first hour?" I said and Lily shot toward me "Oh my god, Amelia! We have the same first hour! It's just like eighth grade!!!!! What's the rest of your schedule????!!" She said and I handed my schedule to her. She's my little Pika; ball of energy. It's hard on her that her boyfriend, Connor, graduated last year, but she'll pull through. "OHMIGOD AMEILA WE HAVE THE SAME SCHEDULE AGAIN OMFG THIS IS SO AWESOME!" She started jumping up and down and dancing her little dances. Oh boy, the teachers are in for a handful with both Lily and I in the same classes. We both have the same kind of strength's in learning, and we're in the same activities. Band, Japanese Language,(Which they just recently added, thank God!) and being fucking awesome. "I honestly don't know what I would do if we didn't have band together. You know Boersma needs us to be in the same class with Nathan, Kelsey, Kyle, and Karsen." I said and she half laughed half snorted. We have an interesting friendship, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I felt two arms snake around my waist and a familiar scent filled my nose. Kyle. "Hey babe" He whispered into my ear. I blushed and felt the familiar butterflies fly around in my tummy. "Hi" I squeaked. I'm honestly no match for him... It's really quite sad how much I love him... "What's your first hour?" He asked after he kissed my cheek. "Uhm... Trig... You?" I turned my head so I could see him. Damn he's tall. Maybe a foot or so taller. Damn. Maybe I'm just short... I don't know and I don't really care. I glanced at his lips, removed his arms from around my waist and put them by his side, stopping him from replying. He gave me a puzzled look before I grabbed him by the nape of his neck and kissed him. Hard. When he collected himself he kissed back. It was quite a long and passionate kiss. I love kissing him. I never want it to stop. But it did. Because someone had to be fucking ballsy and pull me away from him. "What the hell!! You've seen us kiss befo-" I stopped and stood in fear as Carson was shaking with anger, his hand on mine and Kyle's shirts. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. How am I going to get out of this. I realized I loved Kyle about halfway through dating Carson, and broke it off on the last day of school. About a week or so after that, Kyle and I started dating. Best moment of my life. I love him, I really do. He's hurt me before, but it takes a long time to get over him, and I never did. I haven't stopped loving him since I realized I did in the summer before eighth grade. A long time, and creepy, I know, but we broke up last year and then I dated Carson and everything went crazy.. While I was thinking over how to explain myself, Kyle grabbed Carson's hand and brought it off of my shirt. "Don't. Touch. Her." He said with venom clear in his voice. Oh shit. Why. I've never had guys fight over me I'm scared. Carson removed his hand from my shirt and immediately put it onto Kyle's. "Don't hurt him Carson. It's not up to you who I date and who I don't date. Just leave." I said, not quite as strongly as I had hoped. You could hear the fright in my voice, and it didn't really have an effect on Carson. No. He can't hurt Kyle. No. I'm not going to allow him to be a complete asshole to me on the first day of senior year. I'm not dealing with his shit. "God fucking damn it Carson get your hands off of him. I'm not dealing with your shit today. Just get the fuck away from me. Just... Just fuck off. I'm not dealing with this shit. Not today, not ever. Leave. NOW." I said. Carson turned around and took his hands off of Kyle. His face was red with anger and he was shaking. "Fuck you. You're just a stupid little fucking slut. No one wants you. Kyle is just using you, you know that? He just wants to get in your pants. So did I but you know what? Fuck it. I give up. You're a bitch. Go fucking kill yourself, slut." He said. Ow. That hurt. I don't think I'm a slut... I mean I might as well be... Should I really kill myself...? I mean I've thought about it before... Carson stalked off and Kyle sighed in relief. Tears brimmed my eyes and I bit my lip to hold them in. I don't want to go back to when I was depressed. I was over it. I'm over it. I don't want to kill myself. I have an amazing boyfriend who I love. So what if some dick called me some names? It doesn't mean they're true. Although many people would agree... I don't know what to do. I haven't felt this way in so long. Kyle must have noticed because he ran up to me and wrapped his long arms around me. "Hey hey hey, baby come on. Don't listen to him. I'm not using you. You know that. I love you. I've always loved you. I promise I won't leave. Ever. I love you, Cherry Blossom. You're my Cherry Blossom, and I promise you I'll never leave. Please don't cry. Come on baby please stop crying..." He kissed my tears away as they rolled down my cheeks. My heart raced at the small action and I giggled. He hugged me close to him and rocked me back and forth. "I love you" I love him. "I love you too, Cherry Blossom" He replied. I'm too in love for my own good. A cough from behind me woke me up from Kyle's warm embrace. "Uhm... The bell rang like two minutes ago. We're going to be late." Nick said and shuffled awkwardly on his feet. I can't imagine how he felt seeing that. He's not around when Kyle and I are being touchy. It must be really awkward for him. Poor kid. "Yeah, sorry." Kyle said and removed his arms from me. I whimpered and he put one of his arms back around my waist before kissing my cheek lightly. God I'm in love with him. It hurts so bad how much I love him.

We walked around the school hallways quickly until we reached Trigonometry. "Well, how nice of you two to join us. Please, take a seat, Mr. Maxton and Ms. Ryan, I'm assuming?" I looked awkwardly at the floor and blushed, nodding my head. I took a seat at the back of the class and pushed my glasses up a bit. They're still a little fogged from this morning... Ugh. I took them off of my head and began trying to clear the fog and tears from the lenses. They wouldn't clean. What the hell. I raised my hand. "Yes, Ms. Ryan?" "May I get a Kleenex to clean my glasses, please?" She looked to be in thought for a few seconds before nodding her head. I got up quickly and grabbed one, and scooted back to my seat. It took me about five minutes to get them completely clean. Looks like Lily and I are talking on the phone about math again. It's okay, I love Lily's company. The bell on the Promethium board rung and I dashed out the door. I hate being in class, but I despise the hallways. It's way too crowded and I can't handle it at all. Too many people, too many sweaty body's coming from P.E., too many annoying freshman, too many cocky jocks, too much of everything. I think the teachers are the worst. No, it's the noise. It's so quiet when no one is out in the hallway, and then people pile into it, and it sounds like a fucking rock concert. Ugh. I put my books into the top shelf and checked my schedule. Band. Thank God. One class that makes me happy. I waited at my locker for Lily. God damn it why is everyone so fucking tall, I can't see anyone. Oh wait here come the jocks. Assholes. And the popular people. I have nothing bad to say about them, they aren't that bad. Besides, I'm friends with some of them. Hey look here comes Nick. "Hey, Amelia, why are you just standing here?" "I'm waiting for Lily.. Maybe Kyle, but I doubt he'll walk with me." "Mind if I wait with you?" "Feel free to," Nyle rested his back on the locker next to me as I scanned the hallways for any sight whatsoever of Lily. None. Great. "Let's just start walking to band, okay?" I said to Nick. He nodded. "So how was your summer?" Aw he's trying to make small talk so it's not awkward. Poor kid. "It was good, actually. Better than some other summers. How about you?" He pondered for a few seconds over his answer. "It was pretty okay, I guess. Just a normal summer. So, you and Kyle again?" Stab to the heart. "Yeah..." "He hurt you pretty bad, Amelia. Are you sure you want to risk that again?" He looks so thoughtful... I probably look so thoughtful... "Yes. I love him. He's my world..." He looks saddened momentarily. "Just... Be careful, okay? You don't need to get hurt again." He smiles weakly at me. "I won't." I hope. "Good." He smiled at me and opened the door to the band room for me. There's Lily. And Kyle. And Karsen and just about everyone else from band. I love band. "Where's Mr. Boersma?" I asked Karsen and Nick. Nick shrugged and looked around the room. "Where isn't he?" I burst into a fit of giggles. It wasn't even funny, why am I laughing? "Why are you laughing so hard, Amelia, it wasn't even funny." Nick laughed, and Karsen started laughing then, too. Soon we were laughing harder with each second. I couldn't even breathe. I took deep breaths and tried to calm down, then looked up at Karsen and Nick and laughed even harder than before. "O-okay.. Calm down... We need to c-calm down.." I said and sat down in a seat. We all took deep breaths and stopped our laughing fit. Kyle walked over to us. Oh. Well then. "What are we all laughing about over here..?" "Nothing." I replied quickly. He looked at me quizzically, but he looked away. Well that's okay I guess. I'm used to it. He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled to myself. I hate loving him sometimes. He has too much control.

"Alright, go to your next class!!" Mr. Boersma dismissed us. This is the only class I never rush out of. I take my time, chatting with Karsen and Kelsey, Kyle walking by my side. It's a nice place to be, walking out of band class. Everyone's in their own little conversations. Everyone gets along. There are no enemies in our band class. No fights, no troubles, no tears(anymore that is) and everyone loves and supports each other. It's so serine; so peaceful, and it's my absolute favorite place to be. Everything's okay when you walk into the band room. Even if you're bawling your eyes out and your friends have to comfort you, you're going to be laughing by the end of class. It's just one of the perks of being a band kid(along with a free ride to Disney World sometime in your high school year.) I walked back to my locker, grabbed my binder and notebook and took off to Japanese Language. On the door to the room it had 日本語 written on it in large bubble characters and underneath it said "(Japanese Language.)" I walked into the classroom and stopped in my tracks. Mr. Knight. He's hot.