Welcome to Hell

"You seriously need to break up with him. If you're not happy then break it off." "I will" I said to my best friend Kelsey. We were discussing my now ex-boyfriend, Carson. He might have been sweet, but he scared the shit out of me and all of my friends. He could beat the shit out of you in a second, and not in one of those sexy, bad boy ways. He was a big wrestler, and could kill you before you knew what was happenening. Not to mention he had anger issues, and was WAY over protective. I couldn't talk to any of my guy friends without him standing in the middle of our conversation so that we couldn't talk anymore. When I broke it off with him, I tried my best not to make him mad. I even told him that if I still liked him the next year of school we could start dating again. PUH-LEASE SWEETIE PIE. I am NOT going to like you next year. I don't like you now. Well, it's officially summer break and next year I'm going to be a senior. Can't wait!!!!! This is going to be so much fun!!

SENIOR YEAR.

"Hey!" I said as I stepped into Selena's car. We carpool with Max, and Derek, our neighbors, and it was Selena's morning to drive to school. We live across the street from eachother, so that makes one stop easy. "So, are you ready to face Carson?" She asked as we drove down the street to Max's house. "Definitly not. I'm just praying that he's over me because I don't think I can handle it." I said just as Max ran outside and slid into the backseat of Selena's five seater. "Sup?" I asked as he pushed his stuff to Derek's side of the car. "Did you ever break up with Carson?" Always up in my biz, I swear. He might be my brother, but he doesn't have to be in my buisness about every single thing. One week I'm going to be on my period and he's going to be like "Hey, Amelia, are you on your period?' And I'll flip shit. "I did it the last day of school, which you would have known if you'd hang out with us instead of Wiley and Dallas. If they hadn't of graduated, they'd still be carpooling with us today. I'm gonna miss those two idiots." I said and wiped away a fake tear then burst out laughing. "Wacha laughing about?" Derek asked as he got into the car. "Fucking Santa Clause." Max said and I laughed even harder. "Amelia, calm down, we're almost at school, and by the way you look so cute today!!" Selena said and I looked down at my outfit. It wasn't anything much. We had strict school rules, so I couldn't wear shorts, as hot as it was today, so I just wore my skinnies with a white tee that had a heart and words across it with scrolls and other shit. It didn't show clevage or shoulders so I was fine there, and no shorts, so I'm following school rules. I have white DC's on and the edge of my jeans are tucked into them. My makeup is simple, just a bit of eyeliner and mascara... Not that you can see it anyways, I have glasses so it doesn't really show up. But hey, I need them to see. I'm a good student... "You don't look bad, either, Sel," I said and smiled my "Nyle smile" at her. She laughed and parked the car. "Welcome, kids, to Hell." "We have cookies, but they suck ass!"