Chapter One- No More Set

Christine now^^^^
Christine's pov
I am happy. And I mean not just a brief moment of joy in the middle of a mess of a life. I mean the kind of happy that stays in your heart and kicks in every time I feel down. I no longer blame myself for everything that happened in my past. After all these years I was finally able to let go. I have done a few movies and my career is moving along well, but I always make sure that I make time for the people I care about. Yes that includes Jace. Our relationship couldn't be any better. It's been calm and steady and after what we went through its exactly what we needed. I am now 17, turning 18 next week and jace is already nineteen. He says he wants to do something special for my birthday but I'm not sure what I want to do. Our fifth season of Henry danger will be finished shooting tomorrow and we will have a nice break before shooting the next season as usual. Although Dan our producer hasn't said when that date will be. Right now I'm sitting in the waiting area with the rest of the cast. We just finished shooting the second to last episode of the season. Dan told us all to meet in here because he had an announcement. "I wonder what he has to tell us?" Ella said curiously. "I already know what he has to tell us. He just wants to say that we got renewed again and when we start filming again! Like always!" Sean said casually. I wanted to believe him, but something didn't feel right. This time felt different. "Oh yeah? And since when do you know everything?" Riele asked. "Since I was born." Sean said. "Oh you mean yesterday?" Cooper teased and Sean punched him in the arm. "Would you guys cut it out? If we're going to make another season everyone has to be alive for it." Jace said and Ella laughed. "No promises." She said. I looked around at all of their faces. Everyone had grown up so much. Ella was now a teenager and Cooper was now just older. Sean, Riele, Jace and I were now young adults and looked so much more mature. Although most of the time we don't act like it. So much time has past and yet we were still a family. That's how I wanted to keep it forever. The door opened and Dan walked in smiling, but his eyes looked sad and disappointed. "Hey guys. So I called you all here because I have an announcement." He said slowly. "Yeah yeah quit messing around and just tell us when we start shooting season six!" Sean laughed, but Dan didn't laugh with him. "That's the problem, there isn't going to be a season six. Tomorrow the final episode, is the series finale, which is why it's an extended episode. I wanted to give all of you the scripts today." My brain couldn't process it. The thought was too unimaginable. "You're saying we didn't get renewed?! HENRY DANGER IS ENDING!" I finally spoke up my voice rising. "Unfortunately yes." He said everybody started murmuring and freaking out. "They can't do that! Everything we worked for the family we've become they can't just take that away from us!" Ella said starting to cry. "Your right. They can end the show, but they can't end what we've done here. Everything we've worked for and the family we've become will last so much longer than this set. I want you all to know how proud I am of each and every one of you. We are a family and Henry danger or not, that will never change." He said. "But what if it does." I said quietly. Jace heard and looked at me and took my hand. "Christine it's okay." "NO ITS NOT OKAY! JACE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SHOW ENDS! WE'LL ALL GET OTHER JOBS AND NOT SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE AND FORGET ABOUT EACH OTHER!" I said upset and he hugged me. "I will never forget you. We're in this together forever." He said then gave me a kiss. Everyone awed and looked at us. "Okay I don't care how old we get you two will always be the cutest couple!" She said and everyone agreed. But what if we aren't together forever? Some relationships do that. I'd thought about it before. It happens when people grow up. They grow up, they go in different directions, they lose their old contacts and it's like nothing ever happened. If that's the case, I'm not ready to grow up. I'm not ready to let go. Everyone piled into a group hug that lasted for a while. I couldn't lose another family. I just couldn't.

A/N Hey guys! Welcome to the sequel!! I can't believe it's finally here! I hope you all enjoy this book as much as my first one! So here's the first chapter! Second one coming your way! Love y'all!😘💜