Oklahoma

Tyla's prov

  She didn't know what to think.. All of a sudden her family isn't perfect her brothers in rehab, her sister tried to commit suicide and her parents marriage is falling apart. She's 19 her birthdays on September the 9th to be exact.

It all started 2 years ago when I turned 17. My sister it was bad.. But he saved her, they were across the street at a mans house who my father went to check on when he heard a yell. It was the fifth one they had they said. Dad had ran straight in calling the cops.

He told them "That our neighbor was shot."

They said "Someone will be there shortly."

Dad, mom and my brother mark had to go down to the station. Me and Lucy my sister stayed at home. She was younger 15 almost 16. Straight a's nothing bad going on and amazing kids but she couldn't take it they said.

She was in her room and the Bau or fbi had just showed up. They came to talk to me to see if anything had happened.

Hotch (Aaron) said "Hello my names agent Hotch and this is Dr.reid, Morgan, and Prentiss. You must be Ms.Nicole?"

"Yes sir, but you can call me Tyla. May I help you?"

Emily (Prentiss) said "Did you hear anything or see anything early this morning?"

"No ma'am, I'm sorry my father was the one who heard he and my mother went to the station."

There was this guy standing there looking like he was studying me but also looked spaced out.

Tyla spoke "Um sir can I help you? Do I have something on my dress?"

Dr.Reid (spencer) said "No ma'am, I'm sorry I just couldn't help my self."

Morgan (derek) began coughing and said "Looks like Dr.Reid here has a crush on the pretty lady."

Agent Hotch (Aaron) raised his voice "Yes I think it's time we get going thank you ma'am if you remember anything call the station and ask for us or just come in please."

Tyla spoke "Yes agent but find the guy please most of the neighborhood is so scared it's crazy."

And right before they left Morgan(derek) handed me one of Dr.Reids cards. Well why would I need this I thought. Reid stood their waiting for his team to leave so he was the last out when I heard my sister scream..

She had blood falling down her arms when me and Reid got up there. Morgan called for an ambulance while Reid was trying to stop the bleeding with Hotch. Emily was making sure I was okay and I was a mess crying and screaming.. After that I never saw them again. They took my sister to the hospital after they found out she was okay mom and dad locked her in a metal hospital. My brother mark had started drugs and was going no where fast they put him in rehab and then my mom asked for divorce not even a month later.

It's been 2 years and I moved out and I'm going to college at ou(Oklahoma University)  and life couldn't get better I don't talk to my family anymore my father every once in a while but he moved out of state. I went to college for softball on an athletic scholarship. I lived in an apartment and a nice one thanks to my dads guilt money. I haven't dated anyone still single and still thinking about that one guy who came into my house 2 years ago and made me fall for him. Never spoke to him though out of all the times I wished to call him and hear his voice or be with him I couldn't.. 

But I am studying to be one of them it's my 3 year in here but I finshed highschool early and started college right after.

One more year and then I'll get to go to Quantico, Virginia.

___________________
Different I know.. And you can ask questions and give me ideas anytime you want but I would love to know what y'all think about this first chapter I've never wrote anything like this before.