Nandos Brings Me Joy:)

Song:Head Over Heels

Artist:Wesley Stromberg

Feat: Keaton Stromberg

Drew doesn't sing with them but still love ya! Wesley's my favorite!<3 Keaton your a cutie.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mysterious guy is not inlove with Maddie to be clear.. He just thinks he knows her. And he won't kill or do anything to her he's not some creep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter4:Nandos Brings Me Joy:)

(Maddie's POV)

(previously) One stared at me intently, like he knew me. I smiled and slightly waved. He stood up abruptly and interrupted the other boys conversation. He held his gaze as the others called to him and tugged his sleeve. I turned away a bit frightened.

(back to normal)

"Maddie?" Jesse put a hand across the table and onto mine. Using a thumb to rub soothing circles on the back of my hand.

"I'm fine." I tightened my grip on his hand and clenched my eyes shut.

"If he comes over.. We won't let him hurt you Maddie.." Gabe said as i opened my eyes, he had a serious look on his face.

"Don't do anything unless I scream... I have a feeling he doesn't want to hurt me. I'm going with gut not fear." I gulped and dared to look towards the mysterious boy. He was looking down as the boy he walked to the table with mumbled inaudible words. He sighed and looked back up. I could barely see his face due to the dark sunglasses and hood. I guess he wanted to come over but the boys wouldn't let him. My right leg itched so I leaned over. As I leaned my shirt slid up a bit. Only about 4 inches but enough to reveal my heart shaped birth mark. I quickly shot up and pulled my shirt down. I timidly looked through my hair at the boy. His jaw was dropped, tears appeared from under the sunglasses. I lifted up my head and gave him a confused look. By now the workers were all busy and our 2 groups were the only people left. He pushed aside his friends and ran to our table. He stopped a couple inches away from the table.

"Madelene?" he said breathlessly.. Not from running but from shock. He had an accent. I don't know anyone with an accent? But he said my name?

"Yes?" I said quietly.

"Madelene!!!!!" he yelled mauling me.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed. Immediately Gabe and Jesse shot up roughly grabbing the stranger and throwing him into a wall behind me. I have never seen Gabe aggressive before since i've been here and was told he's not but man! He pinned the boy and got in his face!

"Don't.. Touch.. Her.." Gabe growled.

"I-I was hugging h-her..." the stranger stuttered scaredly.

"Gabe! Let him go.." I walked up to them pushing away Gabe. I slowly pulled down the hood.. Brown dyed blonde hair.. He took the sunglasses off.. Blue green eyes.. Niall.

"Niall...? Ur so big... U have an accent?" I said emotionlessly.

"Aunt Lynn took me and Greg to Ireland.. We tried to stop her! To get you before we left!" tears sprung from Niall's eyes.

"I'm sure you both tried.. Is Greg alright?" I said worried.

"Married.. Your gonna be an aunt soon.." he smiled.

"O my! Niall!!!" I said excitedly bear hugging him.

"Aw sis!" he sniffed embracing me tightly.

"This is Gabe! And Jesse! Kellin, Jack, and Justin are at home! They saved me from dad!!! They protect me Ni.." I smiled brightly.

"I can see that!" he rubbed his arm.

"Sorry man.." Gabe shook his hand. Jesse just smiled at him and gave him a nod.

"Nice to meet you guys! Come meet the boys Madds." my brother grabbed my hand pulling me to his table. They all took off their hoods and sunglasses.

"Madelene this is Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn." he pointed each time he named.

"Ello Madelene!" Liam shook my hand, I smiled.

"Hello!" he had a British accent as did the rest.

"You can be my super hero buddy!" Louis hugged me.

"I would be honored!" I smirked.

" I'm Harry.. Your prettier than Zayn!" he smiled kissing my hand.. He had big dimples and green eyes.

Note to self: watch out for Harry!:)

"Ello Love...." Zayn nodded at me his eyes shinning. He was handsome! I definitely like this one.

"What no hug, hand shake, or hand kiss..?!" I acted as hurt as possible.

"Sorry Madelene." he took my hand and kissed it slowly.

"Call me Maddie..."I slightly blushed.

"Maddie it is then!" Liam chuckled knocking my gaze from Zayn's eyes.

"So...? I should head back. The boys will get worried."I looked behind me to find Gabe and Jesse ready to go. I felt a hand grab mine.

"Maddie.. I just found you. Your my little sister! You can't leave! Come live with us!" Niall tightened his grip on my hand clarifying I wasn't leaving without a fight.

"It's late and I should say goodbye to the rest of the boys.. And get their numbers and my stuff I left there." I put on a pouty beg face.

"You can stay one night with them... Here's my number and the boys! If you need us just call or text." Niall handed me and his friends numbers.

"Call probably cuz I don't have a phone..." I said slightly embarrassed.

"I noticed that! I got you the latest IPhone and a variety of blue colors case. You and Gabe were busy with clothes and I got bored..." Jesse pulled a phone out and handed it to me.

"Jesse..?" I started to smile.

"Yes?" he said confused.

"I love you so much!!! Thank you!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I turned around to face everyone.

"Ok I need a lock and home screen picture. You boys get together for my home!" I pointed to my brother and his friends. They got together and did cute faces.

"Ok thanks! Bye! See you tomorrow!!!" I hugged everyone and left. When we got home I got my lock screen picture of the other boys.

They all did silly cute faces.