Chapter 11

I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed reading a book, suddenly the door opened and I heard two more heartbeats. Followed by the sound of screaming.  

My head shot up and I saw Allison running at me screaming with Scott standing in the doorway.

I waved to Scott before looking back to Allison who jumped on my,

"Oh my god! Oh my god!oh my GOOOOOOOD DD!" I looked at her questionably before she went,

"MY PLAN WORKED!" I looked at her wide-eyed before shooting Scott an apologetic look and yanking a giddy looking Allison into my room and slamming the door shut.

"What plan?" I asked in a dangerously low tone. Allison giggled and flopped down onto my bed.

"I called Derek and I told him that he was being an asshole and playing with your feelings, and he said 'I know I heard the conversation'" she Made her voice go all deep when she mimicked Derek's voice, "so I told him to buck up and be a man and act on his feelings... Then I hung up!" She ended with a smile. I hung my mouth open a little but then let out a small laugh,

"Are you serious?!" I asked, smiling as I jumped up.

"100%!!" We looked at each other; Smiles on both of our faces. And then we started to scream.

"OH MY GOD ALLISON! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"WAS IT GOOD?!"

"IT WAS THE BEST ONE YET!" and it continued like that for a few more minutes before we both just collapsed onto my bed in laughter.  

We stayed silent for a few minutes, both of us breathing hard.  

I moved some of my hair out of my face and fixed my shirt.  

"So you were behind the whole thing?" I moved my head so I could look at her, and her the same to me.

"Well I told him to act on his feelings, so I guess you could give me credit... But Derek was mainly behind the whole thing" I grinned at her and looked back up to the ceiling.

_____ 2 day time skip____

Derek and I were home alone and he was sitting on the couch and I was straddling his waist kissing him.

His hands gripped my waist and my hands ran through his hair, he moved slightly so he was sucking on my neck, I threw my head back in pleasure and let out a low moan.  

I felt him smirk and gently nip at the skin; making me slightly jump, before moving back up to my lips, immediately deepening the kiss and exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"Oh uh... We can wait outside..." Derek and I ripped apart and faced Boyd, Erica, Isaac and Scott. Scott had a knowing smirk on his face.

Boyd and Isaac looked really awkward.

And Erica looked pissed as hell.

I coughed awkwardly and climbed off of Derek and sitting right next to him on the couch. I rubbed my neck awkwardly as everyone sat some place around the living roomy

"So anyway..." Isaac started, "I called all of them here because we need to do something about the kanama." I felt myself tense, remembering when the kanama made its most recent visit to me. My hand instinctively went to my throat; where he had grabbed me. "He has already harmed. or tried to harm. A member of our pack." All eyes flashed to me when he said this, then back to Isaac "and it needs to be stopped before it kills anymore people." I bit my lip, knowing that I had to come up with a way of telling them no without making them think something was up- and there wasn't. I just didn't want anyone getting hurt.  

"Do...do you think it's a good idea to just attack it?" Scott asked, thank you Scott! I mentally screamed, grateful that someone other than me thought this way, "I mean... There has to be a pattern here! It said the kanama only killed murders!"  

"And all we have to do is find out how all these... So called "murders" fall into the same category as one another." I pointed out. I heard Erica faintly scoff, but I chose to ignore it. She wasn't worth it. I had to keep reminding myself this all the time.

"Well now you stated the obvious, how would we even figure this out?" She asked, annoyance clear in her voice. I looked over to Scott to see him already looking back at me, I was about to ask him why when I realized why! My eyes widened slightly in realization and I felt a smile start to form on my lips,

"Stiles." We both said at the same time.

-

I guess no one wanted to wait one more day for an answer from Stiles. Because Boyd, Isaac, Scott and Derek all took off to Stiles house, leaving Erica and I alone in the apartment.

I knew she was mad because I could basically feel the anger washing over her like waves of frustration. Wow... Bad metaphor.  

I kept my eyes trained on the tv the whole time; like if I took my eyes off it would blow up and kill us all. I worked on keeping my heart rate kind of low, not wanting her to think she is intimidating me in any way shape or form.

"What makes you so special?" She asked suddenly. Catching me by surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slowly averting my eyes from the tv to look at her. Here cold stare seemed to be trying to bore into my soul and find out any answer to her question, but I kept my gaze calm and relaxed.

"What makes you so special that Derek would choose you over me!" She spat, her eyes darkening.

"I don't know Erica," I said in a sarcastic tone, and just to piss her off I added , "why don't you ask Derek when he comes over to have sex with you? Oh wait!" I smirked, "he doesn't do that anymore!" Her eyes flashed gold and she lunged at me; teeth bared and claws out. I grinned a wicked smile 'finally' I thought to myself, 'some action with this bitch' I sprang up and flung my right arm out and wrapped my hand around her neck, digging my claws slightly into the back of her neck. She let out a yelp of pain and I felt blood on my fingers, I tossed her across the room and she toppled to the floor. I took my time walking over to her, and by the time I got over to her she was on her feet and trying to run at me again. I just shook my index finger as a mother would to a child, and I slapped her across the face with such force a heard a crack and she fell back down to the floor.

"AAHH!" She let out a scream of pain and cradled her cheek and she lay on the floor, tears in her eyes, but she was too tough to actually let those tears fall. And I admit, that was one thing that I DID admire about Erica; how tough she was. I let out a growl, and I realized that I was in my full wolf form. Erica looked up to me with a frightened look on her face and I bent down to her level,

"How many times. Do. I. Have. To. Tell. You?" I asked through gritted teeth, "don't mess with me. And don't go prying into Mine and Derek's personal stuff." I slammed her head down onto the ground, making her wince in pain. She looked back up to me, I could see it in her eyes there was something she wanted to say but she was contemplating it, "just spit it out" I said, annoyance clear in my voice.

"You're... You're Derek's mate... Aren't you?"

------- 

Crappy chapter I know!!! I'm so sorry!!! I know you waited a couple days for this and it sucks!!! But it's important!!! So please don't hate): 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX (; AND PLEASE VOTE OR FOLLOW!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BETTER TOMORROW!!!!