Part 7- The Disaster

walked up to her.
'Why are you so hyper'
'I'll tell you why, who's Davey?' She said with a cheeky grin
'The Tides tour manager why' I asked in confusion
'I may have got his number' Katy said with the biggest smile on her face.
'Wtf how?!' I said laughing
'Long story I'll tell you later' she said pulling me over to the bar. The next lot of people were starting to come in now so I hurried over to the same place I was in before with tiff, we put our bags down. I then heard my name being called, I turn round and see Katy gesturing me to go over to her, I quickly squeezed my way through the small crowd and went over to her only then did I realise Davey was standing next to her.
'Hi you alright' I say looking up at him smiling.
'Yeah you' he says smiling in his calming voice.
'Yeah I'm alight' I say slightly laughing. Davey smiled back.
'Could you get me a drink pls Kate?'
'Yeah what do you want? Beer?' Of course she'd say that, that's the only thing she drinks so it's rubbing off on me.
'Yeah please' on that note she turned around and skipped off to the bar, I shouted out to her that I wanted a large. She was already tipsy from all the drink she had during the first performance. I look up at Davey as he was still here
'I should be going, see you later' he said smiling.
My sister them came back with the drinks, she handed me my beer and went off somewhere. Me and Tiff then squeezed back to our bags and waited to the performance, it was taking ages for them to let everyone in. It had now been 20 minutes. I decided to go find my sister to get another drink, I left Tiff there nebulas she didn't wanna leave her spot. I riggled through the crowd and headed to the bar, I found my sister talking to the people behind the bar.
' Katie, can you get me another drink please?' I whisper in her ear because I know I'm not allowed to be drinking in public as I'm underage, I'm 17 so it's not like I'm way under the age limit. Katie nods and gets me two drinks so I don't have to come back again. I try my best to squeeze past all the fans with out spilling anything, I manage to get there without spillage. People are still coming in, the place is already packed to the rim. After around a full 40 minutes everyone was now in and the show was about to start. I still hadn't finished my third drink, I was regretting it already as I was a complete light weight and couldn't even handle a small glass of wine.
I could feel myself loosing balance so I just lent towards the barrier. Luke Franks came out and done his DJing.
Someone had brought blow up balls for the fans to push around. They weren't like proper plastic ones they were thicker and heavier and could actually seriously hurt someone if it hit them. The Tide finally came on and done their part, it was even better than the first. As before my eyes were on Nate at all times, he's hair looked even more cute second time round. It went so fast that it was now The Vamps turn. The boys came running on as before Brad saw me and surprised smile look. I was getting really tired now and my head was still spinning, I pulled out my phone from my back pocked and went to go to snapchat so I could send my friend some videos.

Before I could unlock my phone I felt something hit me straight in the face. I dropped my phone and covered my nose, I could hear that Bradley had stopped singing, so I looked up and saw him looking very guilty covering his mouth, I looked down and saw one of the blow up balls on the floor in front of me with blood dripped on it.
Bradley had kicked the ball in my face full pelt.