Part 2- Finding Out About A FanFest

I was now at school. I took out my headphones and put them in my purse, along with my phone, I looked around for my friends and I saw them standing in the hall way, I walked up to them and they all greeted me, quite shallowly but I guess It was early and everyone was still tired ,plus they did see me yesterday, and the day before and so on.
We started to talk about what happened yesterday, there was beef between two girls, we obviously got involved because you know, who wouldn't. Apparently someone was bitching about someone then someone snaked to another girl and yeah it basically caused a massive argument, I wasn't particularly friends with any of them but it's fun to watch them row.

At this point it was 8:40am and the bell rang for form so I made my way up the stairs to the class room. I sat down in my assigned seat along with the rest of my form and waited for the teacher. She finally arrived after a few minutes and she took the register. She was quite a strict teacher, she always shouts and it's so annoying, but today she seemed like she was in a good mood as she let us all go on our phones. Our new head teacher banned mobiles from the school, he thought it would stop cyberbullying.
Form was an hour long today I don't know why I think it's because we're leaving early I haven't got a clue but anyway, I got out my phone from my purse and went straight to Twitter i started scrolling through my feed and I started to get bored so I thought I would DM my friend Tiff. Shes such a lovely person, always smiley always there for me. I met her over Twitter, I bought a ticket off of her for The Vamps island beats at ThorpePark, we decided to meet there and spend the day together, It was actually so fun we went on all the rides and roller coasters.

I went to her dms and started a conversation.

@restofnate: heyy xxx
8:51am

@restofdrew: hiya! Xxxx
8:54am

@restofnate: how are you? Xxxx
8:55am

@restofdrew: I'm good thanks wbu? Xxxx
9:01am

@restofnate: yeah I'm goooooood, so what you doing today xxxxx
9:04am

@restofdrew: nothing really xxx
9:10am

@restofnate: sounds fun😂 xxx
9:12am

While I was on Twitter I saw that The Vamps had tweeted something about a fanfest, I remember them doing one last year but I wasn't able to go.

@TheVampsBand: Its almost time for our FanFest Tickets to go on sale for only £6.90/€9!!! VERY limited tickets!
1:30PM DONT MISS OUT!!
http://Vampsfanfest.com
9:13am

I read the tweet and the first thing I did was text my dad asking if I could go.

To Dad x
DAD PLEASE CAN I GET TICKETS FOR THE VAMPS FANFEST THEY GO ON SALE AT 1:30PM?! Xxxxxx
9:16am

From Dad x
how much and when is it x
9:19am

To Dad x
LIKE £6 AND IDK YET I HAVENT LOOKED XXXX
9:19am

From Dad x
Ok x make sure you use my MasterCard and not my visa x
9:22am

To Dad x
THANK YOU LOVE YOU!!!! XXXXXXX
9:23am

On that note I went straight my my reminders and set one saying 'VAMPS FANFEST' for 1:20pm so I wouldn't forget. I decided to look into the FanFest and see when and where it was, I searched ' the vamps FanFest' on twitters Indirects and scrolled through until I saw a tweet that said

@TheTideFH: OMG I CANT BELIEVE THE TIDE ARE SUPPORTING THE VAMPS AT THEIR FANFEST!!!
yesterday at 2:27pm

My heart completely dropped it gave me excited butterflies, I must have been smiling because the boy I was sitting next to asked me why I was smiling i just said I saw funny picture, I didn't want to say it was because The Tide were supporting The Vamps because he'd just laugh, everyone thinks I'm weird because I like bands, there's literally one other girl that obsesses over bands like I do and that was Georgia we always fan girl together.

It was now 9:37 and only a few minutes 'til the bell, I decided to put my phone in my purse and stand behind my chair, everyone saw that I was standing up so they copied. My form tutor said
'I hope you all have a lovely break, stay safe and I'll see you all in two weeks.'
As she finished her sentence the bell rang. It was now time for a quick assembly from the head with the year group it only lasted around 20 minutes he was just giving out some awards and telling us to stay safe.

There was only two and a half hours left until we could all go home, we had two lessons and a 20 minute break in between them. The first lesson was English, it went pretty quick because we didn't actually do any work we just done a detailed description of what our dream cake would look and taste like.

It was time for break, I walked down the stairs with my friend Lucy and we went to line up, well more like push in, we never queue up outside it takes too long and it's cold so we push in into the 3rd queue. I got some food and went with Lucy to the cubby hole in the stairwell to eat, we're not allowed in here but we always go there anyway.

I went back on my phone to check messages and tweets and I then remembered that Nate Parker done a follow spree the night before and he followed me! I thought I'd give it a shot and message him on DM

@restofnate: hellooo x
11:14am
@restofnate: Nate???? Xx
11:15am
@restofnate: are you there?? Xxx
11:15am

No reply. I didn't think he'd reply I don't think I've ever seen screenshots of him dming fans either.

I put my phone away and went to my last lesson. I had geography so me and Lucy made our way to geography, I sat through the lesson forever waiting for the hour of boringness to finish so I could go home. The lesson finally came to an end and it was now 12:20, i walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

Okay so it's building up to the FanFest and that's where it's going to start to involve the boys:) x

No one seems to be voting and reading this so I might just update every two weeks instead of every 5 days x