Just What The Doctor Ordered

"Ashley Davies," the receptionist called out into the sea of people waiting to Dr. Carlin. She was the best gynecologist in town and the only woman on this side of Texas.

Ashley's head shot up from the magazine she was reading.

"Dr. Carlin will see you now." The receptionist added.

Ashley got up from her seat placing the magazine back on the table where she had gotten it from. And begin that long walk back to the examination room. Even though she was only there for a routine checkup she still hated going. It always kind of embarrassed her. She didn't know why. It's just the way it had always been.

She had finally reached the door pushing all thoughts out her mind, only thinking about going in there and getting this thing over with quickly.

She walked into the room to find it empty with a hospital gown on the bed. She assumed that she was supposed to put it on and wait on the doctor. So she did.

About ten minutes passed before the door opened and she saw her. She always got butterflies when Dr. Carlin walked into the room. She had that affect on people with her golden blond hair and her ocean blue eyes. Breathe taking.

"How are you doing today Ms. Davies?" Dr. Carlin asked entering the room and shutting the door behind her. "It's good to see you again."

Really? Ashley thought to herself. She always did have a crush on Spencer but she knew that she could never cross that line with her. Doctor, patient blah blah.

"I'm doing okay." Ashley answered nervously.

"Good, good." Spencer sat down on the stool that was positioned in front of the bed. "Okay, can I get you to lay down and place your feet on the stands." Ashley complied.

Dr. Carlin re positioned the stool and lifted Ashley's gown to reveal her privates.

Ashley grew more nervous. She thought she'd be used to this by now being that she'd been coming to Dr. Carlin for almost a year now. And she'd been crushing on her for about six months now. She tried to hold her composure but every time she felt Dr. Carlin's fingers enter her she grew excited.

"How long has it been since your last menstrual?" Dr. Carlin asked her lifting her head up from beneath her gown.

"Ummm... about a week ago." Ashley thought hard to recall the date.

"Okay." Spencer stated simply before putting her head back down between Ashley's legs.

After a few more questions and a thorough examination, she was done.

"Okay you can put your legs down." Dr. Carlin instructed Ashley taking off her medical gloves. "Everything looks great Ashley." Spencer soon realizing that was the wrong choice of words.

"Okay." Ashley said sitting up pulling her gown down.

"I'm going to schedule you for another appointment in a month, if that is okay with you." Spencer told her getting up and grabbing Ashley's file off the desk.

Ashley wasn't really paying attention she was more focused on Spencer's legs that we're long and glorious. Most of Spencer's body was her legs. Her best feature besides her eyes.

Spencer had noticed that Ashley was staring; she actually found it quite cute.

"So, is that okay with you Ms. Davies?" Spencer sort of yelled to get her attention.

"Okay." Ashley said breaking out of her trans.

Spencer couldn't admit to herself or Ashley that she thought she was cute and wanted to take her out on a date. It was against the "rules."

"So I'll go get your appointment paper and I'll be right back. You can get dressed."

"Okay." Ashley said standing up off the bed and grabbing her clothes off the chair.

Spencer left out the room and about 10 minutes later she came back with an appointment slip in her hand.

"Okay I'll see you back in here in one month." She said handing her the paper.

"Looking forward to it." Ashley admitted. Spencer gave a small smile. Ashley smiled as well before walking towards the door. She got to the door and stopped.

"Dr. Carlin I.." Ashley started while turning around but was interrupted by soft lips being pressed against hers cutting her sentence short.

They were kissing. Spencer was kissing her as if her life depended on it, like she'd wanted to do it for months. And she had. They were now against the door panting, coming out of the kiss only for small breath's of air. Spencer realized that by doing this she could lose her job but for some reason she didn't care about that either.

"I've wanted to do this for so long" Ashley said breathing hard. And my friends she wasn't lying.

"Me too." Spencer said briefly before locking their lips back together in a lust filled kiss.

Spencer reached down and lifted Ashley skirt. Touching the area that she'd studied majority of her life. Ashley just knew this would be the best sex ever and she was right.

"Oh Fuck!" Ashley yelled out as Spencer's finger's went deeper into her opening. She had never felt such pleasure in her life. Spencer was doing things to her she had never felt but she loved it. God did she love it!

"Oh my god, I'm going to come Spencer I'm going to come. Don't stop please. Right there. Oh my god yes." Spencer knew she probably should have told Ashley to quiet down there we're other people around and they probably could hear them but she didn't care.

Ashley started shaking and Spencer knew Ashley's orgasm was taking her over. She kept going until it subsided and Ashley basically fell to the floor both of them panting desperately for air.

"That was... great!" Ashley admitted truthfully.

Spencer simply smiled. They both got up adjusting their clothes making sure they looked appropriate enough to leave.

"So, I'll see you in a month?" Spencer said almost asking a question. Like she was looking for a different answer.

Ashley didn't say anything. She just smiled opened the door and walked out. Spencer peeked her head out of the examination room and noticed everyone looking in that direction. She knew that Ashley had been heard when she was yelling. But again she told herself she didn't care.

Ashley soon disappeared out of site and Spencer couldn't help but think and try and figure out what that smile had meant that Ashley gave her just before leaving. She thought for a second and then let it go. If she saw Ashley again before a month... then she just did.