It really hurts...... (Chapter 4)

Skylar's POV

I woke up early and decided to not wake up Ella. After I took a shower, brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair a bit. In the elevator I met George.

"I didn't know I'm not the only one who's waking up early",I said .,,Usually I'm not waking up so early, but I wanted to ask Louis something and he told me I should come to him and tell him at breakfast", he replied. "So you wanna come with me to Starbucks? I'm always eating a cupcake at breakfast."

"Cupcake as breakfast? I'm coming with you!"

We laughed and I checked my messages and Sugarescape. Oh come on!

Just three hours after the most people knew that Harry has a twin sister they already wrote an articel and added a picture of me from my Twitter account. They made comparisons and wrote how ''hot'' my brother is. When Louis(Walsh) saw me and George together he smiled in that weird way like we are together. We are f*cking not together! It's like everyone is thinking Zayn cheated on Perrie while he was spending time with friends.

A bit curious is that everybody knows that someone isn't that kind of person but they are still thinking like that. When we both had our cupcakes and coffee or hot chocolate, yes I'm drinking hot chocolate! he wanted to get to know me.

I laughed and said: "Ok. My name is Skylar. I'm eight-teen years old and from Cheshire. I've a twin brother who treats me like a ten years old child and a two years older sister. My parents divorced when I was seven years old and my mom has a friend named Robin and he helped my mother raising us. I played ice hockey for seven years and when I was six-teen I started to sing in a band and make Youtube videos and wrote songs. My sister told me to go audition for X Factor, because she liked my voice and here I am.", I said and asked him: "What about you?"

"I live in Bristol and I got bullied, because I wasn't the fittest boy and changed the school a lot times. Later I sang with friends, you can find Youtube videos and then I audition, too and hoped they will put me in a band. They later did and I joined ,Triple J' and the name changed to Union J."

I looked at him puzzled. "Why would someone bully you?"

"Like I said: I wasn't the fittest one and the people who were the fittest one always bullied me in P.E. Weren't there anyone who got bullied in your school?"

"Not really I think. I never concetrated on that, because all I was thinking about then was ice hockey and P.E in school, but I wasn't good in Math, History and French. But I never heard of someone who got bullied in school in my classes. I only heard that the boys sometimes joked, that I'm better in P.E than my brother."

"That must be a good school, if nobody got bullied.", he said. Then he coughed and asked me: "Why didn't you audition in the same years as your brother?"

"I don't know. I think I just didn't think of singing then as option but I imagine it would be cool and funny, but I don't think I had a good voice with six-teen."

"But you started in a band with six-teen"

I laughed. "Yes,but first they gave me advice and so on and my timing was worst."

"Why don't you drink coffee?" Obviously he wanted to know everything..

"I don't need coffee, because I'm not weary." We spent the rest of the hour here drinking, getting know each other, joking and eating the cupcakes. "Damn it! Rehearsals. When are yours?", I asked him. "After yours."

"And I have to be there in 10 minutes.", I told him and we walked fast.The problem was the paps were there taking photos, but I don't care now! If I'm too late, Tulisa will be angry.,,Slow down girl",he said grinning. I had to grin, too and said playful: "Shut up Shelley."