Do you? (Chapter 1)

Here I am, Cyn Santana, listening to the same lame ass excuses Erica is giving me. Why is she even here? I mean isn't she supposed to be getting married.

"Stop! I'm not gonna get pulled back into you Erica! You had your chance, and that's on you for walking away. Sure, I'll admit that I ran the moment I even suggested Shad as a threat. But it's you who ran into his arms the moment that some random bitch suspected me of cheating. Which I didn't! Because I loved you and wouldn't hurt you like you did me."

She gripped my face in her hands and starred into my eyes. "You 'loved' me? What's that supposed to mean? You don't love me anymore because I made a mistake and didn't--"

"No, don't you dare do that! You made mistake's, plural. One right after the next and I have to be forced into talking to you? And all you have is questions, which you still don't know the answer to!" I started pushing her towards the wall hitting her chest. "You used me as your personal punching bag emotionally when you felt bad. And then you had the audacity to slap me, in front of cameras right after I had surgery! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I gripped her jaw and forced her to look me directly in the eyes to see how much pain she caused me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and I don't want to. I never should've put my hands on you, and for that I'm sorry. I should have stopped and talked to you. But I'm hard headed and can't stand the thought of someone touching you, you were mine."

"Keyword Erica, 'were'. I 'was' yours but you don't get to claim me anymore. Even you yourself told me to move on and that's the path that I'm on. So leave me the hell alone, I may always love you but I can't be 'in love' with you ever again. Good-bye Erica." I kissed her cheek, and went to gather my stuff off the conference table. All of a sudden I'm being tackled onto the table.

"Please baby, say you forgive." She sucked on my neck while a stared at the ceiling trying not to enjoy this. And of course a moan just had to slip out.

"Erica- stop! I'm with someone and I can't forgive you, not like that. And you can't kiss me and expect a fairytale to happen. Now get off and go home Erica. Call me when you want to be an adult about this.

"Cyn, Cynthia you want me to talk? Fine, I'm talking!" I paused with my hand about to turn the doorknob and leave. "I'm still In love with you. And me and Shad aren't together anymore; I left him after he threatened me for telling the media about my miscarriage."

"And now your not getting love from him so you came to me? Wow, thanx for putting me as your second choice, again." She reached for my wrist and pinned me to the door.

"No, you were always what was on my mind, I never moved on and he knew that I still loved. I never changed my screen saver of you and I, and the only fights we had were me defending you. I love you Cynthia Santana, and I don't want to live without you, you are my other half."

"Erica I will always love you the most, but you broke my heart, got engaged three months later, and took one of the most important people in my life away, so just leave me alone before you do it again."

"No, and who did I take from you. I removed myself from a toxic--"

"Not you, you took King away from me and never looked back. I love that boy like he's my own and you took my son and ran to short-fry the first chance you got."

"He asks about you all the time and it's hard as hell to think that I may never get you back. So I remain sad and lonely without the one person I actually want and have to suffer through my son asking when mama's coming back? How do you think I feel?"

"Like shit. And you should because you sacrificed everyone else's happiness for what you 'thought' you wanted! Get me my son and when I feel ready I will tell you if I can see the 'Jazzy' that I fell in love with, not the 'Erica' that she pretended to be."

"Can I get one kiss before I have to see you walk away again?"

"This is gonna be a bad idea but... Yeah, but only one." She nodded and leaned in, I fell in love all over again when her lips touched mine. She stoked my cheek and my mouth opened unintentionally which she took the opportunity to slide her tongue down my throat. I moaned and tried pulling away. "okay I think that's enough..."

"I'm not done--" she slid her tongue back in and lift me up making me drop everything In my arms to wrap them around her neck. She bit my lip and pulled back so she could suck on my neck.

"Mmmm, daddy" she hummed in approval for me to call her daddy, and bit into my neck. Licking and sucking right under my earlobe, had my panties soaked. "We ca-can't." I could barely speak as she licked up my ear.

"I don't want you to leave yet. I want you to myself." She started to slide her hand up my shirt and grabbed my nipple under my bra.

"You said a kiss, not fucking in my conference room. Erica we have to stop. Before you make me anymore wet."

"Not my name right now. But everyone will soon know how 'daddy' puts it down." She wrapped her left hand around my midsection and started rubbing me through my jeans. I kissed her to silence my moans and hopped down.

"Mmm Erica; we can't; do 'that' without you; earning my trust back! Please stop kissing me while I'm speaking!"

"Please stop talking unless your screaming for me to go faster." I laughed kissed her.

"Daddy we can't, I want to see my son first. And even then, you might not get any because trust is huge and love can't last long without it." I kissed and she slapped my ass making my mouth drop open she dominated my mouth for a good five more minutes. "Okay I have to go, call me when you talk to King about this, so I can tell him with you..." I sort of stared at her for awhile.

"Bye Cynthia, or can I continue where I left off?" She gripped my ass and I moaned.

"B-bye Erica, see you later!" I said in a high pitched voice and booked it out the door, and heard her laughing from behind me.

What in the hell did I just do?