Who is our substitute?

"What?!! Kageyama-senpai was involved with accident last night? Who is gonna be his substitute? We gonna find someone strong or else we will be expel from the tournament." Sugiyama have meeting with Karate members but they are not enough members because the others students are afraid to face the terrified karate's coach so they avoid to join the karate club.

"From now on let's search who qualify to enter this tournament. We bring our school name during the tournament, we cannot shame our school name." Takeda say with high spirit."Ouhhhhh... Fight for Namimori High!!!"

The karate members search entire school, who is qualify to become their substitute. "Mochida rejected. Gokudera rejected. Yamamoto rejected. Sasagawa rejected. Hanamura rejected." They tick the names that has potential to be substituted but unfortunately they reject their invitation.

"Why the hell they reject to join us?" Watamiya mad. "Even other students are nervous and afraid to be our substitute." Kawamaru have give up to search more.

"We must search somebody even he/she is weakest in our school!!" Sugiyama yelling frustrated. He beat the locker door until dented. The mentols have appear on their head.

"That guy will be our bait to enter the tournament." Takeda say out loud. They rushes to that guy class,1-A.

"Jyudaime/Tsuna, let's go home." "Okay. Let's go." As Tsuna nearly open the door, a group of Karate students slam the door in front of his face.

"Hieeee!!" He fallen on his butt. "Tsuna/Jyudaime!!!" Yamamoto and Gokudera help him to stand up. Gokudera is so angry and bring out the dynamites. "What's the hell do you want, bastard?"

"We don't want to fight with you, Gokudera Hayato." Watamiya said try to avoid the battle. "We come here just to meet and have a few talk with Da.. Sawada Tsunayoshi." Sugimiya explain.

"What do you want from him?" Yamamoto speak up with serious face. The Karate members is nervous. Tsuna look their face one by one. "It's okay. You guys don't have to worry about me. I'll be save." " But... They are trying.." "No need to worry. You both can go home without me. Let's go minna-san." He invite the karate members with him, leave his friends dumbfounded. They go to the sport store. It is privacy place to talk.

"So? What's up?" Tsuna smile happily. They explain everything and lastly they bow to him, begging him to join them. Lastly, Tsuna give up to reject them.

"But you guys must not put faith on me too much, okay?" "Don't worry about that. We are stronger than you are." They show him the fighting spirit in front of him. He laughing. "I believe in you." He smile sincere. They stunning see his smile. He look so mature than his age.

On the way home.
"What the hell they want from Jyudaime? If something bad happen to him, they will see the sun for the last time." "Ma...ma... Be patience Gokudera-kun. They must need something from him, I guess." "You guess??! What if they beat him to death?! What if they lock up him somewhere else?! What if.." "Stop it, Gokudera-kun. We must trust him. After all he is our leader. Every guardians must trust him. That's what we call loyalty." Gokudera speechless after heard from Yamamoto. Sometimes, I don't know what his brain made from. Yamamoto laughing cheerfully.

"Gokudera Hayato." "Hiii. What is it, yakyuu baka? Don't call my full name like that. You make me heart attack." His face become serious. "I know you always care for Tsuna because you are his right-man. But I want to tell you something. " He silent. I become nervous if he too serious. "What it is? Tell me?" I look at his eyes searching for the answers but I fail since he avoid from looking my eyes. Something bad happen will happen. "PLEASE TELL ME!!?"

"I... Actually... I... Like you." He confess to me. I stunning. "You got to be kidding with me. We both are male, you are insane. Pathetic." He grab my wrist before I manage to run away from. "No. I'm not joking. I seriously fallen in love with you. Trust me." His eyes tell me he is serious have fallen in love with me. Not that cannot be. We both are male.

I kicked his feet and I manage escape from his firm grip.
Leave him alone in pain.

That night I sleepless. I always thinking about him and I blushing when I remember him. My heart beat is faster than it support to be.

At Sawada house.

Should I pretend to be weak or strong? What I should I do?
Someone snoring loudly beside me. Lambo?! Since went he sleep on my bed. I sighed heavily. I covered him with my blanket and I hug him. Good night, Lambo, Reborn.