Chapter 2

(I fill my pen with ink then take out my black leather diary and start writing.)

It takes me two days to reach the island. I had to jump onto a boat of goodies that where going in to the island. From far, I could see the island glowing with joy, care and love. I was looking forward to living there.

If I was a normal werewolf them the Alpha would sense an outlander coming in. However, I had no smell, yet. So I was safe. They would think I was one of them anyway.

The boat finally came to a stop and I came crashing into the oranges. I was in a box filled with oranges.

Ouch! That hurt. An orange fell from the tower and hit my head. They seem to hate me right now.

"Ok. Harry, you load up the boxes to the right. And Patch to the left." A deep voice rambled on and on. I felt someone picking my box up then dropping it.

"Oh, fudge! This ones heavy!"

"Language!"

"Boss! I can't pick it up!"

"Let me see." Someone else comes and picks the orange filled box up then curses, dropping it.

"Woah! Your right Patch This one'll need a trolley to pick it up."

"Let's see what's inside." Patch says. I immediately tense. What will happen when they see me? Should I kill them? Or is there too many of them?

I decide to for the killing. I get into my crouching position and take out my pistol that has about 100 bullets, as small as peas, but kill you instantly.

The brightness hits me hard and then Patch jumps back in shock.

"Who are you?" He asks, curious.

I look up to find a 10 year old boy looking at me. He has black cropped black hair and light blue eyes. He's so cute. I quickly tuck in my pistol in its own pocket and smile up at him.

"Hi. I'm lost. Can you take me to your mommy?" I ask him with my own charming smile.

"If I do will you play with me hide and seek? My brother is hardly at home. He's the Alpha." The little boy confesses, looking pained.

Ah, no wonder. They're building him up from this age so he's strong enough to be Alpha. At first sight, I thought he was my age! Woah. He does have the mind of a ten year old. A lonely one at that.

"Of course." I flash him a smile and he returns it with no hesitation and I'm surprised and a bit suspicious seeing that I'm a stranger.

"No one can know though, OK? Otherwise I won't play hide and seek with you."

"Ok. Master will go for lunch now so I'll carry the box to my home."

"Isn't it too heavy for you?" I ask, confused. A minute ago he was compaining

"Oh yeah. I did that on purpose. You know what, I'll pick you up and run with you into the woods.

"Are they close." Right now we're in the harbour so I doubt-

"Yeah, they are. A few minutes away."

Ok. Maybe not.

He picks me up like I weigh nothing then starts his jog. The wind hits me hard as I stare up at the bright blue sky.

"It's beautiful" I murmur.

"Yeah. It always is. I play hide and seek with the animals when I'm in my wolf form. I never find them though."

I laugh at that. He'll never find the animals because they naturally run away from predators like us.

"Hey. Don't laugh at me."

"Sorry." I decide not to tell him so anytime he's alone he can play like he does. Though he'll probably find out.

"We're here." He puts me down on a grassy area. Infront of me is a big mansion in the middle of the woods. One word can describe the scenery I'm seeing now: beautiful. All the plants are green, white, pink or red. They're full and healthy. There are all sorts of deers, rabbits, gazelle and sheep here. All free. In the background you can here a water fall that's probably not far from here and the birds twittering in harmony. Woah.

"Sorry, buddy. I can't live with you but I'll be in the woods when you need me." I tell him and his face drops.

"Look. We can have our own code. Whistle one long one if you want me to play with you. And then if sometime your in danger, whilst twice. Ok." His whole face brightens up and he jumps up and down in excitement.

"Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly, I sense his mother coming down the stairs so I peck the little boy once on the cheeks then disappear from his sight.

"Patch! Come here! Why are you out there taking to yourself?" An old woman comes outside, placing her hands on her hips, pursing her lips.

She's your typical old woman with a grey Bob of hair on her head and she's wearing an apron with little puppies to decorate it.

Please don't say I'm here. Think of something.

I beg him with my mind. As if he's heard he nods his head slightly then says,

"Oh, mommy! I'm just taking to my imaginary friend April."

Phew!

"Silly boy! There's no such thing! Now come inside here! Kai will be back soon for lunch."

Patch huffs the breath he was holding then walks towards his mother waving his hand without looking back.

He knew I was listening. That little devil of a boy! He's so cute and intelligent. He's perfect!

I retreat back smiling to myself. Today was a long day and it hasn't even ended yet.

My rumbling stomach brings me out of my day dream and I run back into the wild.

Right, what's for lunch. I think bringing out my dagger.

What's for lunch? I need to go eat now. YOU can do me a favour though!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

VOTE

death.