REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader

Start from the beginning

No.. What did i do..?

Wait..! I didn't mean it!!

Stop it!! Don't leave me here!!

(F/N)!!!

Hakuryuu slowly opened his eyes, blinking several times trying to adjust the light around him. The first several seconds, he looked around, confused about that place. But when he fully regain his concious, he remembered that it's Tenma's room.

'Oh yeah.. I stayed at Tenma's place..' he thought.

He sat up and sighed. 'That scene again..'

"Ohayou, Hakuryuu!"

An energetic voice greeted him from the door, revealing a brunette boy, smiling at him with some breakfast on his hand.

"Tenma? Did you wake up before me?"

Tenma nooded. "I always wake up early. Besides, i have to make breakfast for you."

"You know that you can wake me up, right? I'm staying at your place so at least i'm the one who should prepare it."

"It's okay. I'm trying to be a good host, you know?" Tenma laughed. "Here, you better eat it when it's still warm."

Tenma gave him a plate of toast and scramble eggs and a glass of warm milk.

"Wait, where's yours, Tenma?" Hakuryuu asked.

"O-Oh.. uhmm.. I ate it a while ago." He said sheepishly.

"It's okay. What time is it now?"

"7 o'clock, and we should meet the other at 8. There's still one hour left so take your time."

Hakuryuu nooded and started to eat his food in silence. Both of the boys didn't say anything for a while, until Tenma broke the silence.

"Hakuryuu, why did you choose to stay here instead of Tsurugi's house?" Tenma asked. "You're closer with Tsurugi than me."

Hakuryuu nooded. "But you do know what happened last time when i stayed at his place, right?"

Tenma laughed nervously. He remembered every detail about the last event and Hakuryuu's decision to choose Tenma's place is a smart one.

"Y-Yeah.. It was harsh." Tenma shrugged.

Hakuryuu chuckled. "But it's kinda funny though. You should see his face when i walked to the bathroom. Priceless!"

Tenma laughed. "Hakuryuu, that's cruel! He must've been so embarassed when you saw him naked like that!"

"Well, you should see his size too. It's not as big as i thought.".

"W-Waaa!! Why the heck are we talking about that, Hakuryuu?!" Tenma smacked Hakuryuu's arm.

"Whoa, slow down! What i'm trying to say is that his chest is not as broad as i thought."

Tenma can't say anything. Hakuryuu really got him there. Hakuryuu smirked at the brunette.

"Aaah!! Okay! Time out!" he shouted. "Are you done with your breakfeast?"

"Yeah, thank you for the food." Hakuryuu took the plate and the glass and stood up. "Where should i put these?"

"It's okay, i'll take that." Tenma took the things from Hakuryuu's hand. "The bathroom is over there. I already put a dry towel in there."

"Kay, thanks." Hakuryuu stepped away from the room, leaving Tenma alone while thinking about something.

'Who is (F/N)?' Tenma thought.