The Basement

Jack's Eyes Opened Slowly, He Was In A Dark, Cold Basement. Jack Shifted Around, His Wrists And Ankles Were Tied Together, He Tried Screaming, Only To Find A Gag In His Mouth.
"Hello, Seán..." Two Voices From The Darkness Said, "Mmm?" Jack Muffled. Mark And Dark Walked Up To The Bound, Small Male. "Heh, He's So Cute When He's Bound And Gagged..." Dark Said, Ripping Off Jack's T-Shirt. Jack Blushed A Light Pinkish Color, And Mark Began Unbuttoning Jack's Pants. "MMM!" Jack Slid Away Like A Worm. "Dark, He's Squirming..." Mark Said, Dark Nodded And Got Out Some Duct Tape. "Hold Him Down...!" Dark Barked, Mark Tackled Jack And Dark Taped Jack's Bound Wrists To The Wall.
 "Jack, You've Been A Bad Little Boy..." Mark Said, Fumbling With Jack's Pants. When Jack Was Just In His Briefs, Dark Told Mark To Take Off The Gag And To Take A Break, "I'll Do The Briefs..." Dark Grabbed The Waistband And Slowly Pulled Down His Underwear.
Jack Let Out A Loud Gasp As His Member Felt The Cold, Damp Air.
"Why Do You Have Me Here!?" Jack Yelled, Thrashing Around.
Jack's Face Was Red, Due To Him Being Bound And Naked, Embarrassment Was Wiped Across His Face. Dark Began Undoing The Ropes On Jack's Ankles. Jack Began Kicking Dark, Knocking Off His Glasses.
"You Little Brat!" Dark Snarled, His Skin Changing From Pale To Gray.
"Dark! Calm Down!!!" Mark Exclaimed, Dark Did What He Was Told.
"Go For It, Mark..." Dark Looked At Him And Smirked, Mark Nodded. Mark Began Pulled Down His Jeans, Along With His Boxers. He Forced Apart Jack's Legs And Pushed In.
"OW!!!!" Jack Screamed In Pain, Mark Began Thrusting And Ramming Into Jack.
"STOP!" Jack Yelled, "No! You Need To Be Punished, Seán!" Dark Said. Mark Released, And Pulled Out. The Semen Leaked Out Of Jack As He Panted And Started Sweating.
Dark's Turn Was Soon After....

Cliff Hanger! Hope You Enjoyed!