Chapter 1

(I open my diary and start writing after I washed the blood off my hands)

I watch as my hair falls. Slowly. All the weight lifting off my shoulders. It's soaked with blood and has a metallic taste. My mother continues to cut it like Alice's in Twilight. A pixie cut. Short but sharp. My hair is naturally red and I have bright green eyes. They're are a dark, sharp colour that rarely exists.

"I'm sorry about your father April." My mother murmurs.

"No. It's fine. He was a monster." I whisper back with no energy left. Right now it's about 3 o'clock on the morning and my father had tried to kill me in my sleep a few hours ago.

He hates me for not being able to shift into a werewolf yet. I was what they called a late shifter. Many hate us. They think we are weak and useless.

Though I was different.

Whilst everyone has to learn their attack and defence skills, mine came naturally.

I am 15 years old and I am the strongest fighter they have in both sexes. Now I have to leave them. My mothers tells me I'm in danger and that I should leave. She tells me I have to leave before the Alpha finds out and puts me in the dungeons.

Apparently he does that to anyone who kills a family member, even if it's not their fault.

After a few minutes of sitting on the toilet seat, my mother tells me she is done. I jump off and look into the mirror. My hair is cut short, up to my chin. Short and spiky, just the way I like it.

"Thanks you, mama." I tell her, kissing her soft tanned cheeks.

"No problem, darling. Just hurry up. We don't want the Alpha waking up."

When she says that, I run upstairs and into my room. I tear my eyes away from the blood on my bed and onto my wardrobe. I grab what I would likely need for my journey, vests, knickers, shorts, t shirts and a few jeans. I strip and jump into my black, leather hunting black bottoms and top with my black leather jacket on top.

I am not going to describe my suite because I don't have any time. What I can tell you is that it's full of weapons, every bit of it is covered though it is as comfortable as anything can be. My godmother made it for me before she passed away. It was one of the things she was working on for three years for it to be so perfect. I slide my feet into the black army boots and pick up my black back pack that i had packed.

Taking one last look at my room, I step out and close it shut. I tip toe into my older brother, Ryder's room, and towards his bed. He is one year older than me and we both have an unbreakable bond, much stronger than any other siblings. I am going to miss him so terribly much. But there's nothing that I can do about it. I find him sprawled across his bed, lip parted slightly, breathing. His black hair that he inherited from my father was up to his shoulders and he did not have a t shirt on so I could see his well tones and looked after eight pack.

I lean in close and kiss him on his cheeks them on his forehead.

"Goodbye, brother." I whisper. I tuck the note into the of his jean pockets and leave the room just as quietly.

I run downstairs, into the kitchen where my mother has made so many different types of pancakes and other dishes that she wants me to take with me. I want to pack lightly, I can hunt for food.

After all, that is what I'm known for.

The hunter. It's what other packs know me as.

I eat nearly half of the chocolate and honey pancakes then I pack a bit of each.

"Take this, too. It will come in handy. You don't want to get lost at night." She pushes a packet of match sticks towards me. It has a never ending one. So I can use it, again and again. Useful I guess. I look at the clock.

It's 3:42 am. The pack starts to wake up at 4 o'clock!

"Goodbye, mama." I reach upwards and kiss her cheek them jump into action.

I pull out my dagger with the poison at the tip and run out of the house. Everything's dark and there is not one light on if you don't count ours. We don't need light as to our special eyes adapt more quickly and strongly than a
Humans.

I run forward letting the darkness swallow me. After a few minutes of my sprinting, I reach the boarders of our lands. Now all I have to do is cross the woods. I do what I think is best and jump onto the first tree I see and decide to jump from tree to tree like Naruto does. These trees, thankfully, are extremely close to one another.

After a few minutes of jumping, I hear shuffling. I look down to find the guards of the boarders.

"Did you hear something?" Guard 1 says to N.2.

"Nah. Probably some animal."

"Yeah. I heard it up in the trees."

"We can take a look." N.2 picks up a torch light and shines it above him which is directly onto me.

He starts to scream an ear piercing scream but I don't let him. With my black leather gloves on, I jump at him and bury my prized dagger into his throat.

I giggle. I can't image the view he saw. Someone dressed in black crouched down with a dagger in hand.

Like Death or someone.

I look up to find N.1 looking at me with horror.

"Not the prettiest sight." I smirk up at him and then in a flash, I'm at his throat.

"You're an easy catch." I murmur, destructed by how white and lean his throat is. Now I am really tempted to push my dagger into his throat and see the scarlet liquid cover the White skin. Watch it seep and fill.

"P-please l-let m-me g-go." He stutters.

"Someone like you, so healthy and beautiful. I'll do just that. Give this message to our Alpha..."

"O-ok. I'll do that right away. May I ask of your name?"

"Oh, id gladly give it away. It's April."

"Ok. Have a safe journey." He says as he disappears from sight. I snicker.

I doubt he means that. To a monster like me. Well, I'm only a hunter when I have to survive. I can put on a nice cover if you want me to. But right now, I have one location in mind.

And that is Spring Field Island.

And I'm planning to enjoy my 'vacation', because I'll be sure to come back to my lovely hometown.

But just not the same at all...

Did you like my first chapter? It's my first time writing a werewolf book so give me a little credit and VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

VOTE!

Death💋