Angry Sëx

Chapter song ; Houstalantavegas ~ Drake

Girl with the tattoo ~ Miguel

***

"Fück Justin! I saw the way you were looking at that blonde bïtch"! Kendall yelled at the top her lungs. Even angry the small brunette could turn me on, but I disregard those feelings and played a long with her little charade. "Your fücking overreacting Kendall. Yeah, I gave her a smile and was nice but how the fück is that flirting"? I yelled back while I sat on the hotel room bed and removed my shoes. "Please don't act like I'm a crazy bïtch now! You never really been saint of the year, I mean you've cheated on me more than once with your ex Selena"! She yelled but it was turning more into a cry. "What do you want me to do, I said I was sorry". I asked quitley while I stroked her face.

"I want you to fück me. I want you to fück me like I'm the only one you want and the only one you need". She said while she slowly lifted up her shirt teasing me with her exposing lace bra. I nodded slowly and bit my lip pushing Kendall on the bed. I trailed my tounge up her body until I reached her neck, I nibbled and sucked on a spot of her neck where I knew would leave a hickey mark. A soft moan escaped her lips and a smile spread across my face. I lifted up her shirt exposing the tiny heart tattoo she just got about a month ago placed directly on her side underneath her left boob. I kissed the tattoo slowly and gently then I trailed kissed down to her stomach, I lifted her skirt exposing the matching lace panties. I kissed on top of them feeling her wet center on my lips. I played with the hem of her panties until I finally slid my hand inside. I played with her püssy lips with my finger making her grow weary with excitement.

"Your so wet Kendall". I groaned as I slid a finger inside of her making her arch her back and moan loudly. I pumped in and out of her quickly making her scream my name. After a minute or two I pulled out and held my finger to my mouth extending my tounge and licking my fingers. "You taste good". I said before I slide her panties all the way off and positioned my head in between her thighs. I trailed my tounge up and down her lips causing her to grab a fistful of my blonde hair. "Justin--please". She groaned. In one swift motion I entered my tounge inside of her swirling it around, and taking my thumb and rubbing circles fast on her clït. When she yelled my name it made me want to arouse her even more. I pulled my tounge out and stood up pulling my pants down including my boxers in the process. I grabbed her lace bra and ripped it off her grabbing her tït in my hand and placing it in my mouth running circles with my tounge on her ñipple "Fück--fück me"! She screamed. "Patiance little one". I said between kisses on her stomach.

I finally picked my length up in one hand and slid it slowly inside of her. She gribbed the sheets for dear life when my full length was fully inside her. "Your so tight baby girl". I groaned while I pumped into her fiercely. Pounds from the people next door to our hotel room began to grow by the minute but we wern't stopping. I was going to fück her till everyone in the whole hotel building knew my name. "JUSTIN I THINK IM GONNA C--". Her head threw back and screamed my name louder than ever before as she reached her climax making her juices squirt all over my member. "You want to taste yourself baby"? I asked while she slowly slid off my dïck. She slowly nodded and grabbed my bulge in her hands.

She slid her tounge across the tip of my length making me groan at the sensation. All at once she took every inch of me in her mouth and sucked hard and fast. Running her teeth over the veins of my shaft making me groan. "Kendall I'm about to bust"! I yelled. "Go ahead". She moaned against my dïck. So I did, and I busted in her mouth.. like the good girl she is, she swallowed it all. I laid back on the bed sweat beads dripping down on my face. Kendal climbed on top of me and rubbed her center over my length. "Round 2"? She asked. "Hell yeah baby". I smirked.

***

Word Count (790)

Hope this chapter made you horny you little fücks! It definitely made me a little hot and bothered especially listening to the the weeknd radio. But anyways, Thanks for reading your the best you little fückers.

Xoxo,
Ninadobrevskitty