Ch2- 'He'

Layla's POV

I walk toward the Royal Chamber as Krul summoned me few minutes ago. I know she wants explanation about yesterday, the Hyakuya's death incident. I'm not a in a good mood now, but I'm not in a bad mood too. I feel empty. My first human friends killed before my eyes, how can I be so happy.

As I entered the Royal Chamber, I saw a boy sitting on the floor. Mika! Yes,  vampire Mika. I'm the one who asked her to save Mika by turning him into vampire.

I look at Krul. She is sitting on her throne with her legs crossed. She take a sip of blood from a glass in her hand, then smiles.

" I know everything, Ferid told me. " She said.

I bite my lower lip. Damn Ferid. He broke his promise! I'm gonna kill him!

" Layla, human are disgusting. They are greedy and foolish indeed. How could you be friend with them? " She added.

I bend down my head. She is true but not all of them are greedy neither foolish just like Krul said. Some of them are kind, loving, caring and have good morals just like Mika, Yuu, Akane, the other Hyakuyas and 'he'.

" Nee-chan, they're fine, not like the others. " I said in lower tone. I can feel like Krul is glaring at me.

" Enough Layla! Remember what they've done to Asyura and you! Because of 'that' human, you ruin your life! " She yelled.

I felt warm water flows down on my cheeks. Now Krul mentioned it.

" Nee-chan! He has nothing to do with this! " I replied with a higher tone while wiping my tears.

" Nothing?*giggles* You fall in love with him 5 years ago, he make you pregnant his son, and he leaves you! That's mean nothing to you? " Krul said in her sarcasm tone. She is totally pissed off.

" Please Nee-chan, stop! Its all over now. " I kneel down. Its hurt. Reminding beautiful memories that now become the most painful memories.

" It's hurting me, Nee-chan. Everyone throw me away just because I have a half vampire son. I don't want this to be happen. I-I just-- " The tears flow back from my eyes. I can't hold this anymore.

I feel two arms wrap me. Krul hugged me. I can hear she is sobbing just like me. The louder I cry, more tighter she hug me.

" I'm sorry Layla. Its my fault. I didn't meant to separate you two. If I don't act fast, the Progenitors Council will know. They will kill you and your son. " She whispered.

I cry louder. This is my fate. My unfaithful love.

" I don't want to lose you as I already lose Asyura, " she added again.

I broke up from her hug, wipe my tears. I wipe her tears too.

" Let's help Mika to get his family back. " I smile then look at Mika.

" No. We will be his family then help him get Yuichiro back. " Krul replied. She is smiling too. So beautiful for my lovely queen and sister.

I stand up then walk toward Mika. I noticed he has tears on his cheeks too. Did he hear our conversation?

" Mika, let's change your cloth. " He nodded slowly. I grab his hand then bring him out from the Royal Chamber to my mansion, I mean Krul and mine. We live together.

***
-Tepes Mansion-
I was standing on the porch, watching the silent city. I don't know why I'm remembering him now.

(Narrator)
Let me tell you a story.
A year before the virus struck the earth, human are enjoying the Christmas with joy and happiness.

Two different person met in an accident.

Layla Tepes nearly killed by a group of human organization called Hyakuya Sect, when she was helping a child under a bridge. She was saved by another human. The young man is the member of Hīragi. One of the most powerful family in Japan.

" Who are you? " The 14th Progenitor asked.

" Shinya... Shinya Hīragi. " The man answered while staring at the vampire in front of him.

=========================
Hi minna-san! Sorry for a short and crappy chapter. I was busy... and again gomennesai!!

Btw hope you enjoy it ^_-