Ch8- 'My son?'

Warning!!! This chapter also contain spoilers.

Shinya's POV

I watched Layla walked away. I sigh. Seems like she already has someone. I close my eyes and inhale deeply.

" Layla, " I exhale, open my eyes then walk back to the subway entrance.

I don't see Layla. Maybe she already left. Guren's squad and the others were here. Guren is raising his brows, asking me what happen.

" I talk with Layla. "

Goshi spit his drink, Mito, Sayuri and Yukimi eyes widened while Guren only speak 'aha?'.

Suddenly, a boy approach us. He has grey hair and red eyes. I think I know him. Oh yeah! Mito's niece. I met him 4 years ago. Well he's grown up.

" Mito-nee, I found this, dropped by a bird. " He handed Mito a small paper then walk away.

" What it is? " I asked. Mito shrugged and give the paper to Guren.

" Orders. " Guren added, " they told us to continues hunting the nobles then go to the Nagoya airport. "

I nodded my head. That's must an order from Kureto. We continued the mission at Nagoya City Hall. Where our next target are. 13th Progenitor, Crowley Eusford.

*
-*Timeskip* On road-

We need to go the airport. We manage to save the captive soldiers but end up losing Guren. He was captured by Crowley and his aides. He ordered us to escape.

We encounter with a blonde vampire. I don't know what is his motive attack us straight but he's pretty strong too. He wields a 1st class weapon.

I was surprised when he able to break free from Goshi's illusion spell.

When I saw Yoichi hugged to stop him, I quickly ran over him and stab him before he tried to kill Yoichi. I pulled the trigger of my Byakkomaru but Shinoa send me fly by her demon.

" Shit! This is bad! " I wiped a blood on my lips gap.

All Shinoa's squad and Mito's niece protect the blonde vampire.

Suddenly, a building next to us explode. I saw Crowley but without his 'b*tches'. He was fighting with Layla and her aides.

What the heck is going on?

***
Third Person

Layla and her aides stalking the Moon Demon Company. They hides in a building, watching Mika fighting with those humans alone. Layla is waiting for a chance to meet up with Ryuzetsu, Mika and Yuu then helping them escape from the humans.

She was so shocked when she saw her little brother got hurt by Yukimi and punched by Mito. She more shocked when Shinya stabbed Mika.

" Stalking huh? " suddenly Crowley appears and attack them cause the building explode. They manage to dodge .

Mey and Len was able to blocked another attack but both of them got kicked away.

Realising Crowley is heading toward Layla, Finni orders his sibling, " protect Layla-sama! "

But before they could act, Crowley released a slash from his sword to them. They were thrown away to the other building. The slash caused Mika, unconscious Yuu and Ryuzetsu flew next to Shinya while Shinoa's squad to the other side.