Chloe sniffed disdainfully and looked away.

"Chloe, how could you? You're better than this." Adrien added in disbelief. Chloe didn't move.

Marinette glanced around worriedly. "I need to use the restroom. I'll be back." She hurried off.

Adrien remained sitting, sighing. Well this is a disaster. I can only hope he isn't akumatized.

Sure enough, there was a crash. Adrien whipped around to see a table overturned. Sure enough, there was the doorman, striding in what seemed to be a princely get-up. He stormed to their table.

"Where is the young lady? I would like to dance with her. She may be willing now that it is evident of what class I am." he boasted.

"She left, she was upset at Chloe for being rude to you." Adrien responded, not entirely sure if it was true.

"Too bad, she seemed lovely. But in the meanwhile..." He turned his gaze to Chloe. "Maybe the Misunderstood Prince ought to teach the 'high class' some manners."

Adrien groaned. "I gotta transform somewhere, fast." he muttered. He stood up and backed away, looking for a place to hide. The Misunderstood Prince approached Chloe with a sinister smirk, Chloe glaring in response.

"Are you...run away!" Adrien hissed under his breath. Chloe made no attempt to move. He cursed quietly before stepping between them. "Please, don't do anything to her. It's kind of my fault, I'm the one she was mad at and she took it out on you." Adrien tried to explain. The Misunderstood Prince's eyes narrowed at him.

"Oh, is that so?" he drawled. "You weren't acting like a gentleman, hm? Maybe I should teach you a lesson first." He lunged, to which Adrien sidestepped.

Need to get out of this, need to transform. Chloe please get out of here...

Suddenly, another came between the two. Adrien looked around at the people, hiding behind the tables, terrified. He glanced in front to see the deep red and polka dotted suit of his ever vigilant partner.

"Hey." Ladybug called. "I understand what you think, completely, but this is not the way to go about it."

The Prince snarled. "Ladybug, huh? How dare you call yourself a Lady, when you seem like a common peasant? Brawling your life away. You're on the top of my list now!"

Ladybug swung her yo-yo at him, which he jumped over. She dashed close to him. Chloe finally decided to get out of the way.

Adrien dashed into a closet. "Plagg, transform me!"

He ran back out, and stopped short. People were waltzing all around the room. Classical music was playing loudly, drowning out the whimpers of fear from the people, unable to stop dancing.

Ladybug was standing on a table, ducking as the Prince blasted beams of energy at her. "Don't be afraid to dance like a proper lady!" he screamed. Ladybug kept trying to knock him out.

"I'm sorry I'm late, my Lady!" Chat shouted quickly. He stepped between the table and the maniacal Prince.

"Chat Noir, hm? A shame I have to take you out. It seems you are quite the gentleman." the Prince told him condescendingly. Chat snorted.Chat being called a gentleman and Adrien not? That's a new one.

Chat attacked him with his staff, aiming for his torso. The Prince shot at his face, and he swiveled quickly. The blast hit the chandelier, causing it to shake and collapse. Chat yelped, looking at the people about to be crushed by the glass.

Ladybug swung her yo-yo around it and tugged, straining with effort. She managed to pull it to the side, shattering against a wall. Chat turned back and continued to fight.