"We miss you too! When you gonna come to England?" I whined.

"Soon I promise! I need to finish this semester and then I can go to fashion school in London" said Eliza proudly.

"A group hug? Without Niall?" said Niall, running up and joining the hug. "Now this is a group hug!" he said happily.

"I WANNA JOIN!" screamed a voice, and suddenly we were tackled to the floor, a very heavy Doncaster boy on top of us.

"Louis, get off" Dani groaned.

"Oh god" Eleanor groaned.

"ELEANOR MY LOVE! YOU OKAY?" asked Louis, rushing up and helping El up. We rolled our eyes, he's such a cutie.

We got up, and I saw Eliza's eyes trail to the hall and her cheeks get red. Ooh here goes.

Harry appeared, his eyes focused on Eliza, a goofy lovey dovey smile shinning on his face. He dropped his luggage and ran towards Eliza, picking her up and twirling her around before setting her down and kissing her.

"Aww!" I said, I couldn't help it, just too much cuteness. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and I turn to see Zayn smiling down at me.

"They're so perfect" I said.

"So are we" said Zayn. A smile spread on my face. He kissed my forehead, holding me close.

"I hate to interrupt this really cute moment, but more fans are showing up" said Paul, appearing. "We need to head to the hotel before they do"

We nodded and grabbed our stuff, Harry and Eliza hand in hand, Harry looking like the happiest person ever. That's probably how I look whenever I'm around Zayn, smiling all goofy and that little twinkle in your eye.

We hurry out of the airport when I see fans running towards us, even security couldn't handle this wild bunch, poor guys probably got trampled.

"RUN!" yelled Louis, and we all scrambled towards the safety of the limo, leaving poor Paul with our luggage, being surrounded by the wave of fans.

"Should we help him?" asked Liam.

There was a silence as we saw Paul trying to fight off fans. "Nah!" we said in unison.

"Ohmygod, I can't believe we're in New York!" Charlotte breathed. Niall smiled at her.

"And I can't believe we're actually performing at THE Madison Square Garden tomorrow" said Zayn. All the boys got dreamy looks.

"Well we're gonna be hear to see our amazing boyfriends perform" said Dani, grabbing Liam's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I'm so glad you're here babe, I'm already nervous enough" confessed Liam, and Dani just gave him a kiss.

For the past weeks, I could tell Zayn, and all the boys, were getting more nervous as the date got nearer. I always did my best to encourage and support him, but the nervousness was still there, and going to be present. And I don't blame them, this is their dream, they've been dreaming of performing here, and they wanted this night to be perfect. I would be a nervous wreck myself.

"I'm so glad you're here with me" Zayn whispered in my ear, his arms around me. "I don't think I would have been able to do this without you here"

"Of course I'm here, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'll always be here for you Zayn. I love you" I said.

"I love you too. I'll always will" he said, bending down and kissing me.

"Guys, PDA!" said Louis.