Still Couldn't Believe It.

*A few days later*

I was still kinda in shock about the whole Derek dying thing, I was there but was not fighting. I was sitting on one of the steps on an broken escalator watching them fight. It was pretty intense.

Right now I'm stuck sitting next to Ethan on a bus; fiddling with my fingers.

Ethan was texting Aiden because they had taken Ennis to the vet. I have to admit Ennis is not my favorite person but I was still worried.

The bus came to a stop at a rest-area; because a kid puked on the bus.

I got out of the bus and saw Allison, Stiles, and Lydia carrying Scott into the restroom. I followed them into it and heard their conversation "how come he's not healing?" Allison asked. I stepped out of the shadows and said "because he thinking about Derek, not about healing." They head's quickly snapped to where I was "you have to make him think about healing" I said "why are you helping us?" Stiles asked "look I too am shocked about Derek and I was there when it happened, I witnessed it too. But since I know all of you care about Scott. I'm willing to help if you keep your mouths shut." They all looked at eachother then back at me.

I walked out of the restroom quickly and sat down on one of the benches. I never thought about Derek being dead, or what would happen when he's dead. I wonder how Cora was? Since her brother died. She was there when it happened. I still could not believe it.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when people started cheering. I got up to see what was happening; it was Isaac punching Ethan square in the face. He did look extremely hot while doing it though. "Isaac!" I yelled but nothing he just kept punching, "ISAAC!" Scott screamed. He stopped punching.

I ran over to Ethan. "Oh gosh ew" I said looking at his jaw. Danny and I helped him up. He dusted him self off while Danny gave him a piece of paper so he can wipe the blood off his face.

I once again sat at one of the benches. I got a text from Aiden saying Ennis is dead. "Oh my gosh" I said putting my head in my hands. I was startled when someone patted me on the back. I looked up to see Ryan "what's wrong?" He asked trying to comfort me "um...I'm gonna go talk to Ethan real quick" I said getting up off of the bench and running over to where Ethan was; he was looking at his phone with wide eyes. "Did Aiden tell you about Ennis?" He looked at me and nodded "yeah. I wonder how Kali is taking this though." I laughed at his comment knowing that Kali would be devastated. "Yeah well your lucky you didn't get hit in face about hundred times" he said "well thats because 1. I'm a girl and 2. I did not fight." He looked at me and gave me the are-you-serious look "alright kids back on the bus!" Coach yelled while blowing his whistle. I walked over to the bus but turned around when someone tapped on my shoulder "thanks" Allison said "your welcome" I said getting on the bus.

"Amber!" Coach yelled pointing at a seat. I quickly took my seat and looked to my left and realized I was sitting next to Isaac.

'God could this get any worse?' I thought to my self.

()()()()()()()()()A/N()()()()()()()()()

Hi again!

I know this is short but it's better than nothing. am I right?

thanks for the lovely comments!

AND DID YOU SEE TONIGHTS EPISODE! it was so intense; I was crying cause Derek died then stopped when I realized he wasn't dead. Isaac did look hot beating the crap out of Ethan though. I was drinking water and then saw him doing that, It made me spit the water out of my mouth and then get yelled at.

thanks for reading!