04. CCG

A/N : so sorry for late update. I am the author type who doesn't post much. So sorry if i am super late in updating this.

So based on my friend's advice i decided to make reader chan work at CCG XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You woke up in the morning and had breakfast. After taking a shower you notice there's a letter on your mailbox. Curiousity filled you as you took it and tear the evelope open.

It's from the CCG.

We're offering you a place to work at the CCG as an investigator. If you were to accept our request please meet up with special class Arima Kishou on 27 of July at 10.00am.

If you don't come by the time we will consider that you have refused it.

It seems that the CCG have started to trust ghouls. You've heard that Haise works with the Quinx,all are artificial ghouls. That's not a bad thing.

You look at the calendar. 25 July. You have two days to think about it. The next two days your head was filled with your thoughts.

Going to CCG or keep working at :Re. Touka knows about your weird behavior lately,but she didn't ask you about it. So you could consider it all good.

It was late. You were lying on your bed,still thinking.

I wanted to work at CCG,so i can meet haise

But i have spend so much time at :Re.

What to chose....

Thoughts still running. You wanted to know more about Haise. He resembles Kaneki,a lot.

But,you also have spent a lot of time working at :Re and you've had lots of great times and memories. That's when it hits you. How Sasaki resembles Kaneki,a lot. He's a half-ghoul,and he love books. He reads a lot. And you could see Kaneki's habits in him,lots of it.

I want to find out

I need to know who he was

I need to know the truth.

I have to

In the end you worked at the CCG. You've told Touka and she said it's fine. She'll support you. Everyone in :Re was fine with you leaving. Though you promised to pay a visit once in a while. You then lived with the quinx ever since you work as an investigator.

Shortly after these events you moved in with the rest ot the Q's

"Y/N, c'mon and play with me~~!!" Saiko called you while she's playing and eating snacks.

"Just wait a minute. I'm still working on the report." You replied from your room,working.

Haise then came in while bringing coffee for everyone. Then you decided to take a break and maybe have some coffee and or snack.

"It's nice having you here." He started.

"Really?" You look up at him,with a barely visible shade of red.

"Yeah,the quinx seems to like you." He chuckled lightly.

"...And maybe this way i get to know you better." He murmured under his breath

'I might remember anything i know about you too'

You guys talked for a while,and of course he was telling you puns until you were out of breath. It was getting late,so you both end the conversation and go to bed. The dim shine of your lamp lit your room. You were looking through your phone,photos of you and Kaneki.

Waves of memories hit you. All the times you've spent with him. Even before he turned into a half-ghoul. You've known him for a long time. You two were good friends since childhood,even before he met Hide. You know his secrets and he knows yours. You and Kaneki were like brother and sister. And eventually you two were dating.

So much memories you have made with him,then he just left you. Alone. He disappeared without a tracr. But not the memory. He left it. Behind. With you.

You wish you could see him again. You want to set things straight. You wanted yo know why he left you. But where would you look for him. You don't even know where he is right now. How would you be able to find the man who was once your lover.

"I wish you were him,Haise. I really do..." You sighed deeply,and switch off the light. Soon enough you fell into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : okay this chapter is really bad. Omg what. Am. I. Writing. Anyway hope you like it. And if you have any idea(s) on the plot pls comment them down. I slightly rushed everything didn't i? Hahahaha

Oh guys today (28 Dec) is Ishida Sui's birthday!! HBD sensei. Pls stop breaking my heart :"v

Pls vote/comment/share ^^