03. Bookstore Date?

A/N : Omg i'm so bad at writting fics. Pls forgive me if i did any typo or if the story isn't interesting enough (TAT)
Also sorry for the late update. I won't really be posting recent. Plus my story are boring anyways so don't expect much from me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV

It was a normal working day,Haise stopped by for a whike before getting back to work. I have to admit that i was kind of excited to go out with him on the bookstore today,though i wouldn't really call it a date. Or was it? I didn't really pay attention to such details.

The thoughts in my head flee away as i snap back to reality and continued to work. I was humming as i work,well..i'm quite in the good mood today and Touka noticed this.

"What's with the mood." She asked,grinning at me.

"Nothing~ I was just going to the bookstore with Haise...." I replied.

"So,a date?" She grins mischievously.

"I-it's not like that" I half-shouted at her.

"You like him~" And she teased me for a few minutes.

Touka was teasing me about the bookstore thingy and we got into a little fight before Yomo told us to stop.I continued to work for another hour amd then i looked at the clock. 4.45pm. Perfect. I still have time i thought.

"Jaa nee,Touka-chan. I'll be going first!!" I changed my uniform into a simple T-shirt and jeans. I grab my coat as i walk out.

"Okay,just remember you have to work extra tomorrow" She replied.

"Sure"

3rd's person POV

You were standing in front of the bookstore where you both suppose to meet each other. It was a moment later that you see his multi-coloured hair. "Haise-san, over here" You called as you wave at him. He sees you and then walks up to you.

"Sorry,i got a bit held up back in CCG" he said.

"It's fine. Let's get in" And you both get inside.

You both stayed there for a while,looking for any books that interests you. Kaneki mostly looks up for Takatsuki Sen's. It was nice to visit the bookstore that you've haven't been for around a few months. You look at him looking for his favourite author's book.

There's also some other new books from (fav/author) too.

He really likes Takatsuki's book,huh? Just like....--

You shook your head furiously.

N-no-- Y/N stop thinking about 'him'!! He's no longer here.

"Y/N-san? Are you alright?" He asked,noticing your strange habbit.

"Oh,y-yeah...i'm fine..." You fake smiled at him. Afterwards you walked out. It was around 6pm by then. You both decided to sit on the park bench.

"Nee,Haise-san--" before you could say a thing he cut you off

"Just call me Haise,Y/N..." he said.

"...okay...so,uh...why did you talk to me back there...in the coffe shop?" You asked.

"Oh,that. Nothing really. I just felt like i've known you somewhere sometime before..." he replied hesitantly.

"Really?" You look at him as he nod.

"I feel like i know you,but...i just can't remember who..."

"Haise. Are you a...ghoul?" You ask suddenly for you've been wondering about his scent since yesterday.

"Well i should be asking you too. You're a ghoul...right?" He looks at you as you flinched at his words. Fear swell inside,he might kill you.

"I'm a half-ghoul. My mom's a human and my dad's a ghoul." You started.

"Well i'm a half-ghoul too." He smiled.

"Y-you're not going to kill me?" You ask him,slightly trembling.

"Why? Just because someone is a half-ghoul doesn't mean i always have to kill them." He started,looking at you

"Besides,i don't think that you would actually kill someone,would you?"

True. You only eat from dead bodies that died from accients. The first time you killed was for self-defense purpose. You were attacked by a ghoul back then.

You nod ligtly at his words,and he smiled "And i might remeber who you are if i spend time with you" he added,looking at you.

"It's getting late. I should go home" you stood up. Both of you wave goodbye and walk home.

Maybe someday i can move on from Kaneki...

You smiled,feeling great about what happened today. Meanwhile in Haise's apartment...

"Maman,what are you thinking?" Saiko asked. "Nothing..." He mumbles back,a smile crossed his lips.

It would be nice if i could remember whatever i know about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : yay! another chapter!!
Omg this chappter is so weird
i'm not sure though that this storry will interest you guys. Still waiting for your choice betwee he gets his memories back or new relationship. Also where reader-cha should work. :Re or CCG? Comment them down.

Pls vote/share/comment thx