part two

He kissed her full on.

It didn't take long for her to respond to the advance but soon she was kissing back with just as muck intensity as her lover, moaning as his hands caressed her body and giving him access to her mouth.

Adrien enjoyed hearing those sounds from his wife. He made him feel like he rules, knowing only he can make her do that. Wanting to hear more, he pulled back and attacked her neck with nips and kisses. Marinette moved her head to give him more access and gasped when he found her pulse.

Adrien.....

Adrien smirked at the sound, and released her pulse to attempt to remove her nightgown. After throwing the clothing aside he attacked the newly exposed skin, nipping at a spot below her collarbone.

As he was doing this, Marinette somehow managed to slip her hands under his tee and enjoyed the feeling of his muscles moving and bending under her fingertips. Wanting more, she tugged at his shirt in hopes he gets the message.

Adrien lifted off her for a bit to remove the pesky -to her it was- shirt and sweatpants, and went back to attack her lips again. Marinette moaned shamelessly into the kiss as her hands roamed over her lover's body, tracing every line and muscle she could reach, before settling for his neck.

Adrien parted the kiss to gaze at her face and lips, swollen from the heated kisses, before trailing his eyesight down and smiled at the sight.

No bra tonight I see.

If it weren't for the fact that she was turned on right now she would have punched him. But the second she saw the lust and hunger in his she nearly lost it then and there.

Adrien...Please...

Patience my queen.

Adrien kicked his lips as leaned forward to give her left nipple a little lick. And another. And another. Next thing he sucking on her left breast and toying with the right. His free trailing down to her dripping core.

If Marinette wanted something so bad before, It's right now. She knows that he's just toying with her and she is on the brink of going insane from his touch.

Ahh...Ahh...

Adrien smirked at the sound of his wife's pleasure. His hand had just reached it's destination and he was slowly applying pressure to the area while tracing the wet stain. He felt her squirm underneath -

Marinette somehow managed to get her strength back and flipped their positions. Now she on top straddling Adrien's hips and gazing down at him. She panted as she tries to catch her breath before leaning down and attacking his neck with kisses. As she did this she rubbed her husband through the thin fabric, earning her a hiss.

Marinette lifted her hips and tugged at her husband's blue boxers, letting his little friend spring free of it's restraints. She left her husband's neck to give the tip a little lick as she rubbed it.

(A.N: after three weeks of editing I just decided to rush it.)

Marinette.......

Know you know how I'm feeling kitty.

Adrien, having enough of the pleasing torture, flipped them both over and removed their last article of clothing. Positioning himself by her entrance he looked at her.

You ready, cause I ain't holding back.

Just hurry up and pleasure me kitty cat.

That was his acceptance. In one swift motion he was fully inside her. They both moaned at the feeling before Adrien held his lady's hips and going in and out of her at a fast pace and hitting her nerves just right, a king Marinette all but scream his name to all of Paris.

Ahh..ki-kitty...I'm..gonna..Ahh

Ugh..y-yeah...me too...

With one last thrust, they came undone. Marinette threw her head back and screamed while Adrien buried his head in her shoulder and released a low groan. They both stayed like that for a few minutes before Adrien pulled out and lay by his exhausted wife.

Adrien.....

Y...yea?

Come closer......

Adrien peeked at the girl beside her as she held out a hand. It took a seconds to understand what she ment, but soon they under the covers cuddling. Adrien smiled and placed a kiss on her head and closed his eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank goodness I am done. This is what happens when a couple gives me frustration at their oblivious behavior. Anywho read and review

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!! :-)