part one

If I don't write this then I am gonna die keeping it in, okay?
They are 23 and 24.
............................................................................................................

Say, my lady?

Ladybug turned to look at her crime-fighting partner and husband.

Yes husband. Ever since she got married, she told her secret to her husband, who just so happens to be the flirty cat himself. After the shock high they both shared a laugh before Chat- no, Adrien Agreste rubbed it in that she said to keep identities a secret.

Now they were having a conversation casually in the room that they share at their new house. An ocean blue room with a king-sized bed covered in white sheets. There transformation had already worn off. Leaving Marinette in her silky cream nightgown that stops midthigh and Adrian in a tee shirt and sweatpants.

Why were you so quiet Tonight? Is there something on your mind?

Marinette bit her lips. Yes she was thinking about something tonight, but she wasn't sure how to voice it. It's been on her mind for a while now but usually ignored it. But now...

It's strong said ever.

Tikki and Plagg have already disappeared for the night so it was just the designer and the model. With a sigh she faced Adrien and signaled for him to follow her to sit on the bed.

When they sat down he changed their position by putting his wife in his lap and stroking her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. It was of his favourite positions when he just wanted to cuddle his wife. He rubbed her back as he'll whispered in her ear.

If the something bothering you then you can tell me, Marinette..

Well....There is something that's been bugging me for a while now..

Hmmm?

Marinette lifted her head off his shoulder to gaze into her lover's eyes.

I was thinking about expanding our numbers?

...what do you mean?

Adrien....I'm thinking about having a child...

To say that he was surprised was an understatement.

His breath hitched and he stared at his wife in surprise

Y....you want.......a....baby?

She nodded, closed her eyes to expect the worst.....

But she wasn't prepared for the hug and the shower of affection from her husband.

You don't know how long I've been having those thoughts...

Wh-what?

Adrien pulled away, beaming at his wife's face. He had been wanting a child of his own for a while now but he was afraid that she might freak out from shock or get flustered.

You have?

Yes Mari I've been wanting to have a baby for a while now. I've been thinking about it so much that I started to envy Nino and Alya having their child.

....you got envious of your best friend's kid?

He could hear the amusement in her voice. He can see it her eyes.
He smirked and threw her in the center of the bed, cheering mentally at the small squeal that came from her lips and crawled over to her trapping her beneath him as she stared at him.

With the smirk never leaving, her kissed her exposed shoulder, causing Marinette to gasp at the action, before tracing hot, open-mouth kissed up her shoulder to her neck past her jawline and brushing gently against her lips, he drew back to take in her flushed appearance. He leaned in and whispered one last thing.

I'm sure our children will be much cuter.

And he kissed her full on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(584 words)
Victory my name is Shantaye. Welp I did it don't expect any good this is my first time writing a lemon story

This will be a two-shot story.