"Jew-Rachel!Im just passing threw Lord Levin knows I'm here!"I said with wide eyes as the sword touches my leg.

"If I te-"He paused while we both hear a crack from the branch we were on.

"Cya!"I said and jumped up to the branch Above me.

"Uh oh"He mumbled under his breath as the branch broke and fell.I laughed as he looked up at me.

"Think fast and don't you won't get hurt"I said and smiled underneath my mask.

"Hmph"He said.I climbed a little more and admire the view.The ocean was beautiful plus the ocean breeze.I heard someone climbing as I looked down.The same guy that fell and that almost hurt me.

"It's nice huh"He said and sat next to me.

"And you are?"I asked.

"Aaron"He responded.

"It's nice to meet you Aaron"I said.

"Sorry I tried to attack you I thought you were a assassin"He chuckled.

"Well I wa-"I paused and covered my mouth that already had a mask.

"Wait you are one aren't you"He said suspiciously.

"I was!But not anymore!"I yelled.

"So I could trust you right?"He said putting a hand on his swords handle.

"N-yes I'm not an awful person like Zane"I said.

"Well ok but I better go,cya"He said and left climbing down a the tree we were on.I started humming my mom sang to me when I was younger.I wiped away a tear and grabbed my dagger.I sharpened it while sitting on the branch.A huge bomb sound like made the world shake.I dropped my dagger and landed in the ground while I fell but luckily grabbed a branch to hold on to.

"Help!"I yelled losing grip on the branch I was holding on.I saw Aaron guy crawling on the branch I was loosing grip on.

"Grab my hand!"He yelled holding his hand out.I grabbed it with my left hand as he lifted me up.

"Thanks"I said and sat on the branch.

"No problem now let's get of this branch before it breaks"He said feeling the branch.

"Good luck with that!"I said and jumped down to branch to branch.

"Hey wait up!"He yelled doing the same.I giggled and jumped to the ground and grabbed my dagger and put it away in my boot.

"So your fast and smart"He said.

"Yeah"I said.I started sensing a shadow knight near by.I gasped and quickly turn around and grabbed my bow and arrow.

"Stay back!"I yelled getting ready to shoot.

"You stay away!"He yelled.He had cat ears and a tail,a Mef'wa.i laughed at his appearance.I noticed he was charging.I shoot at his green cape as it makes him trip.

"Ha!Looks like know one is gonna take me back"I said.

"What?"Aaron said behind me.

"Aaron,he's a shadow knight he wants to take me back to Okasis"I said.

"Wait how do you know?"said a voice behind me,Aphmau.

"I..um...he....I'm sorry I have to go!"I said while a tear comes down.I start running away until I get to the wall.I gasped to see a familiar face.

"Sasha"I mumbled.

"Well well well,look who we have here"She said evilly from the other side of the gate.

"You can't get me now Sasha"I said.I threw a smoke bomb on the ground as I teleport out of the gates behind her.Instarted to run as I noticed Okasis guards running towards me.

"AH!"I yelled in pain as a spear hits my foot and fall to the ground.I quickly heal my self as a net fell on me.

"HELP!"I yelled.

"There at the other side of the gate 'Jewel''said Zane approaching me.My eyes widened as a sword was about to stab me.I shut my eyes to feel no pain.I open my eyes to see aphmau fitting him of.

"Go!"She yelled.I nodded and took the net off and fought off some Okasis guards and helped a few people.After the war I left into the forest.

---
Hope you guys enjoyed part one of this love story please vote,comment,and follow if not yet and bye!

~Jules