Pheanix Drop

Jewels pov

I grabbed my lucky arrow and left running out the nether with my red cloak flying behind me.I ran into the forest as fast as I could and climbed up a tree.I looked out and spotted a village.I jumped of the tree and walked while I put my lucky arrow in my secret pocket behind me.

"Who's goes there!"Yelled a voice when I got to the gates of the village.

"..uh..Rachel!"I yelled back lying to the guard pointing a bow and arrow at me.

"We're you from,Rachel?"

"Um I'm from Okasis they tortured me and killed my family and I got a chance to run away"I lied except for my family part.I was the only one who survived.

"Come in"The males guard said and opened the gates.I walked in to see a broken village.Why are they guarding such a place?

"I'm Dante,the lords guard"Dante said.

"Greetings,Dante"I said.

"Let me lead you to the safe hold"He said and locked the gates.I nodded as he led the way.

"Open the gates Laurence!"He said.So the guy with orange tail and ears is Laurence.

"And who's the girl"He said and opened the gaits.

"She claims to be Rachel and her family was killed in Okasis and she was tortured"He said as we entered the safe hold.

"Hmph"'Laurence said.

"It's true I have the whips and scars to proove it"I said.Those were for not listing or for talk back when I was in the nether.

"Enough where's Lord Levin?"Asked Dante.

"He is at the docs with Aphmau.

"Ok thanks Laurence"He said and waved.We walked to the docs to see a blonde male with a black haired female.

"Lord levin this is Rachel and she claims her family dead and she was tortured in Okasis"He said.

"Okasis still stands?"Asked the girl with black hair and hazel eyes.

"It does we're have you been all these years if you haven't heard from Okasis"I said to the female.

"Dante your excused.So Rachel are you passing threw or?.."Lord levin asked.

"Yes I'm passing threw I just need a place to stay for a few days and I will be going in a week or tomorrow if you would like"I said.

"No no it's ok you could stay as long as you want Rachel.This is my mother Aphmau"He introduced.

"Isn't she a l-"

"She was I the lady Irene dimension for 15 years or she would say 15 minutes"He said pausing me.

"That explains why she is young and beautiful"I said and smiled underneath my mask.

"Thank you Rachel"She said.I hate that name so much!

"Well I will go and climb that tree and see if there's a land near by"I said and lecft without about a word.I climbed the tree and noticed it was a base at the top.I shrugged and continued to climb.

I noticed a guy with a red mask that covers his eyes and a black hood along with a black jacket that is not zipped up.He had no shirt so it showed his abs.I noticed he was looking in my direction.I gasped and climbed up since he started running were I am with his obsidian sword.I climbed up until the branches were to skinny to climb.

"Wait!!"I said holding my hand up.

"Who are you!"He said ready to strike as he slowly comes closer.