Chapter 4: The Sickbay and Bones.

We made it to the sickbay they seemed a little too happy to have a patient. I guess it has been pretty slow. Oh well.

Destiny's P.O.V

"Here comes Bones." Chek said.

"Chek, I don't think he'll like the fact I'm on the ship with my other medical issues." I groaned.

"Destiny Kirk! Are you outta your little mind?! You weren't suppose to be on this ship!" Bones yelled.

I thought, Oh great he's yelling, everyone likes to yell at me.

*on the verge of crying, I despise being yelled at.*

"I'm on here because my condition worsened and when I found the nurse she gave me a vaccine I'm here now because when I was running I tripped and had fallen I twisted my ankle." I took a breath. "I was running to hug Mr. Scott and my ankle began to hurt but, I was able to talk a little through the pain but, it began to hurt more that every time I barely moved it hurt really bad. I began to cry and Chekov had heard me crying and I assume he knew about my ankle even though I didn't tell him." I stopped.

Bones asked, "Why are you with Chekov?" "Wait and how old are you kid seventeen?"

"Yes, ser sewenteen almost eighteen. She is vith me becauze she needed a liwing quarters to stay in, and she didn't vant to stay vith her brother. He also gawe me permission to date her. So ve are together now. I really lowe her sir." Pavel replied.

"Hello! That's sweet Chek! I lowe you too! But, I'm in a ton of pain right now. Bones you're my assigned doctor because of Jim." *angrily saying* *calms down* "Now, please shoot me in the neck with medicine or something please?!"

Bones said/kinda yelled. "Keep your temper and heart rate down please. You're just like your brother!"

"Excuse me?! I'm not that much like him, just my stubbornness, unwillingness, and my temper." I stated.

"Exactly!" He said.

"Just give me something now. Please. But, please not a shot in the neck." I said.

*Bones grabs needle and medicine, and I have my eyes closed because he told me to close them! He gives me the shot in the neck*

"I wish I didn't know you!" I yelled.

"Just like your brother." He said.

Bones was talking to Chekov he said, "Now this should knock her out for about two or three hours so just bring her back to your living quarters." That was all I heard.

I woke up the next day.

Chekov was still asleep.

"Chek. Chek. Chekov." I moaned out still half out of it. (Still half asleep.)

*He jumps up*

"Vhat's vrong?! Is ewerysing okay?!" Chekov asked

"Vhat happened? Vhy am I back in our living quarters?" I asked.

"Bones gawe you some shot and you passed out! You vere only suppose to sleep two or three hours but that didn't happen. You slept 7 you fall asleep at 8pm and it's 3am now. Do you think you can sleep about 8 more hours til 11?" He asked.

I replied "Yes, I'm really tired still. Goodnight." "Lowe you."

*he kissed my lips, I kissed back*

"Goodnight. Baby girl." "Lowe you." Chek said.