Chapter Two: Chekov makes his move.

Chekov's P.O.V.

I voke up and realized Destiny vas right beside me, in my bed. I began to smile at zhe fact zhe she vas cuddled up to me zhe whole night. She's perfect. But, I still don't how to ask her out, or if she vill say yes vhen I do ask her. This vas only zhe first day of my 7 days off, how were ve gonna spend zhe rest of zhe week and zhe rest of zhe day vhen she wakes up. *dozes off back to sleep*

~two hours later~

*wakes up*

Vait vhere's Destiny? I lost zhe Captain's little sister he's really going to fire or kill me now!!

*Destiny walks in*

*runs to her picks her up in a hug and spins her around*

Vhere heve you been?! I was so vorried!

Destiny's P.O.V.

I walked in and it seemed as Pavel Chekov was have a major meltdown. When he heard the door open he turned around, when he saw my his face lit up with joy and relief. Next thing I knew had picked me up and was spinning me around, asking vhere heve you been?! I vas so vorried!

I told him, "My brother needed help with the navigation person who is filling in your spot during your 7 days off. He wanted you to do it, but I told him you were asleep then he remembered I was also a great navigator so he asked me to do it since you were asleep and this is suppose to be your seven days off."

Chekov said "I thought I lost you! The Captain would've killed me or worse taken you away from me!"

~Chekov getting dressed~

I sat there and thought about what Chekov had said "or worse taken you away from me!" It's true I have had a small crush on him.

Chekov yelled, "Can you bring me my gold shirt, I grabbed your dress by mistake it was gold so I assumed it was my shirt. Sorry."

"Where is it Chek? I can't find it!" I yelled back.

"Destiny, look in the clos..."

"Found it!" I cut him off.

*Bringing his gold shirt and black pants to him with my eyes closed so I won't see him in just his underwear when I run into a wall*

"Ouch, there's a wall there... I think!" I yelled.

*I turned so I wouldn't run into another wall, I start walking again with my eyes closed and run into another wall and begin to fall backwards*

I didn't hit the floor. Someone caught me, it was Chekov! He was so... so... so... fit! Six pack, speed, and his biceps! I closed my eyes after I handed him his stuff.

I was in a zip-up back, black protocol dress.

*trying to unzip the dress*

I yelled, "I can't... reach... the zipper!"

Chekov sees me struggling to get unzipped, he decides to come and help me. Still shirtless but, with pants on.

He unzips the dress, I turn around and the dress falls to the floor where I am only in my bra and underwear we looked into each others eyes for about 3 minutes.

*he steps closer and grabs my waist with his right hand and pulls me into him then grabs the back of my neck with his left rubs my neck with his thumb then kisses me it was a sweet kiss I began to kiss back we stopped after about a minute because we realized we needed to finish getting dressed* after we stopped kissing it was what you would call awkwardly silent. Until Chekov walked up to me and said, "Destiny, you're zhe most beautiful girl in zhe uneverse. I have liked you since I heve met you. You're zhe most perfect and vonderful woman I've ever spoken too or met. I hope you don't mind me asking, also you're brother haz given me permizzion to ask you this. Vill you be my girlfriend, pweaze.

I was in shock. I stood there smiling like an idiot for it seemed 15 minutes. Then I finally began to get some words out, "Ves, Chekov I vill. I love you. I've gotta admit I've had a huge crush on you since you helped me out the first day! (I lie and tell myself it's only a small crush but it is a huge crush)

*he repeats his actions from earlier, we still have the amount of clothes on as we did the first kissing session*

*We stop*

"Chekov will you please help me zip up my gold dress?"

"Ves, I vill darling."

My dress isn't like everyone else's dresses mine is like a vintage one with the long elbow length sleeves. (From the old Star Trek episodes)

"Honey... Vhy do I have to wear such a unique dress?" I asked Chekov.

"Because vour beauty is zo unique it matches you." He said.

"No, for real?" I asked.

"I chose it for you, so you would stick out and also since your the Captain's little sister you need to be different then all the others." He said.

"Oh really? Vell, in zat case I love it!" I said.