"Are you sure you want to drink?" I ask. He nods and sighs. I glance to see Genos already drinking.

"Genos have you drank before?" I ask. Genos looks a me and then his master.

"A little" He says. I smile and pat Saitama on the shoulder.

"Now drink up hero!" I smile and drink my glass. Saitama drinks his cup and his eyes widen.

"This is surprisingly good" He says. I laugh and chug my portion. Genos chugs his and so does Saitama.

~

After three more cups chugged down our faces were flushed! I laugh as I pour more. I stopped mixing the cherry juice and sprite but the boys still mixed it in.

"Hey I'm going to use the bathroom" I say trying not to fall on the way to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands in the skin. I look in the mirror to see my hair getting a bit too long. Meh I don't care. I quietly open the door and hear Saitama and Genos talking but only a few words.

"...(Y/n)...I forgot...her....ugly" I stay in the shadows.

"She's.....unlikable....." I close my eyes. Is that how they feel? I feel a little sober but I don't want to feel sober at all. I enter smiling. Saitama and Genos look over with flushed cheeks. I take my bottle and chug what's left.

"(Y/n)?! Slow down!" Saitama says. I finish and pant wiping the remaining liquid on my lips. I feel a bit dizzy.

"Haha sorry- I just...I don't know" I say hiccuping. Genos laughs and chugs his cup. Saitama looks at him confused. "Alcohol poisoning on my way!"

This feels like a dream. But I can still feel the pain. I grab the bottle and pour me a glass. Saitama pours himself another and drinks some of it.

"Genos!" I whine. Am I looking the right way?

"What?!" He yells.

"Chug it you bastard!" I say. He 'tchs'.

"Why are you doing that?!" I yell.

"I won't!" He says in protest.

"An ordinary HUMAN girl can chug a whole bottle but you can't?!" I yell smirking. He glares at me and takes his bottle and chugs it. I laugh and practically wheeze. I look at Saitama to see him staring at his bottle.

"You okay hero?" I ask smiling.

"Sensei! Show her how much you can take!" He challenges. Saitama looks at both of us and smiles with confidence.

He takes his bottle and chugs it in less than 4 seconds. Me and Genos gasp in amazement.

"Oh fuck" Saitama spits some of the liquid out and at that point I can't even sit up straight.

Genos takes his bottle and chugs it. Next thing you know our bottles are empty and we're all on the ground trying to keep our laughters in. Why the fuck are we laughing?

I turn over to face Saitama. Too close! I blush furiously and so does he. Genos laughs and goes to the bathroom but we hear a loud thud and more steps.

I stumble on my feet but fall again. I hit something soft but hard. I open my eyes to meet a pair of brown eyes. I blush. Oh my god is this actually happening?! He looks at me with shock but then starts to laugh and smile.

I smile too as I feel his hands on my waist but then I remember the conversation him and Genos had. I clear my throat and get up.

"Sorry" I slur hiccuping. He looks at me with disappointment.

"Yeah okay" He slurs. Genos comes back stumbling.

"SENSEI!" He says out loud. Saitama looks at him.

"I'm bored" He says sitting on the floor. We all sit there until I break the silence with laughter.

"Wow this is very different from high school parties. There would be people dancing and couples making out and loud music" I say laughing. They laugh along but I don't know why. I keep a smile on my face then I see Genos start to fall asleep. He lays down and goes out like a light.

"Oi Genos" Saitama says poking his face.

"He's gonna have a huge hangover" I say laughing. I sit next to Saitama and look at Genos. I look on the floor and look back to see both boys on the floor sleeping. Wow Saitama fell asleep fast. We are gonna have a huge hangover. I wonder what they were talking about. I'm too drunk to feel sad and tired. I yawn and lay down next to Saitama and snuggle up to his side. He smells like...apples.

~Morning~

I open my eyes tiredly. My head hurts so much. I try to move but I feel an arm tighten around my waist. Wait am I on something? I look down to see a sleeping egg. I relax but start freaking out.

Wait I'm on him?! I look over my shoulder to see my left left between his legs. I blush more and hold my breath. My head hurts so much oh god. How am I going to get out of this?

I hear Saitama groan and his grip tightens more making me wince. Why is his grip tightening?! I never knew my death would be like this.

I look over to see Genos sleeping. Maybe if I wake him up he can get Saitama's arm off but this looks wrong and Genos might get mad at us. What should I do? Maybe if I try removing his arm? I try shuffling but his grip tightens.

Okay this really hurts now. Like really really hurts. I grosn in pain causing the bald man to open his eyes sleepily. I stare at him as my face practically sets on fire.

"(Y/n)?" He mutters. I smile nervously. His grip tightens again and I flinch.

"Ouch!" I see his cheeks flush making mine heat up. Loosen your damn grip on me!

"C-Can you let go now?" I mutter. He lets go and I can finally breathe again. I think he's still half asleep because when I stood up he went right back to sleep.

I rub my waist and see light red marks.

Great.

I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. What were they talking about? My stomach does a weird noise and suddenly something goes up my throat making me run to the bathroom.

I vomit and hold my hair up. I fuckong hate hangovers. I groan and go to the kitchen to drink more water. This headache is killing me. I fill two cups of waters for the boys and flush the toilet so it is at use for when the vomit comes out of them.

"Unlikable?" I mutter softly scratching the counter. "I know I'm unlikable but doesn't mean you need to talk behind my back....with my best friend."

I feel the lump in my throat and k decide to take my leave. I pull on my sweater and put on my shoes. Searching through some cabinets, I take some pain killers and leave the rest for the boys.

____________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter !

I just noticed I update more than my other stories AH SORRY

Edited 4/15/18 8:28 PM