Made in the A.M. [Project]

Okay hey guys! So by the look of the title, you know what this book is about. All of us have decided to make a MITAM fanfiction project inspired by the album.

So what will happen is, each of us five (dragmetolouis dragmetostyles dragmetoliam dragmetoniall dragmetozayn ) will have a book with the title 'Made in the A.M.' Including one name of either of the boys. Each book have (still in the making) chapters named after each song off the MITAM album, and each chapter is inspired by each song. But, they will all have the same kind of dialogue, only different people. Also, each book and chapter will be in your pov.

(Ex: Harry grabbed you tight by your wrist, "Stop running from me, _____! Tell me the truth!" You will have to fill the blanks with your name. )

Here's the list of who is doing who:

– Liam {dragmetoliam }

– Harry {dragmetostyles }

– Niall {dragmetoniall }

– Louis {dragmetolouis }

– Zayn {dragmetozayn }

I suggest you follow each of them or whichever you are reading off of because they will be posting updates soon. And also follow us, @dragmetoboybands, because we will also be posting updates on further projects. (Aka, the Sounds Good Feels Good Project.)

Any further questions can be left in the comments below, in our pm's, or the other's pm on whoever you're reading.

We will start uploading chapters by the beginning of late January 2016.

See you all soon! 💗