I don't understand.

Kevin's P.O.V

Hello lovelies, I wish to warn you about this chapter. 1. There will be cursing, because well..kevin. 2. There will be kissing between two men, so please read with caution. 3. You will be finding out some of what happened in the missing week. Alright, enjoy this chapter! And thank you for reading.

BEEEEEP...BEEEEP...BEEEEEP

"Ohmyfuck," I reached up and slammed my fist onto the snooze button. I pulled a pillow over my face, and tried to get a few minutes more of sleep.

"Kevin Barr get your lazy ass out of bed," a feminine voice called from down the stairs.

I groaned and jumped out of bed, throwing on black gym shorts and a green t-shirt. I pulled on my favorite red hat, and turned it backwards. I grabbed my backpack and jogged down the stairs.

"Nazz... can't a man get a little sleep around here?" I grumbled. Nazz had a habit of breaking into my house on school days. She seemed to enjoy making sure I never slept in.

"I needed a ride to school, besides it's not like you need anymore beauty sleep," she winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Flattery will get you nowhere," she pouted, "whatever I needed to finish homework anyway."

We walked into the garage. I pulled my helmet off the handlebars of my motorcycle. The bike was a beautiful red, and held two people comfortably. I watched as Nazz pulled a pink helmet out of her rucksack, and strapped it on. I started chuckling as I put on my own helmet, mounting the bike gracefully. If there was one thing I was a master of it was my bike....and sports.

I chuckled again.

Nazz looked puzzled as she got on the bike behind me, "uh, are you like okay Kevin? You're freaking me out."

"Just thinking about your prissy helmet," I laughed harder, and got smacked.

Nazz wrapped her arms around my waist, leaning get face against my shoulder. I started the bike, revving it a little. After feeling it had warmed up enough, I lifted my feet and started to go.

Just as I was steering out of my driveway I saw him. He was walking out of his door. He was dressed in black skinny jeans, and a white button down shirt. He was also sporting his black stripped beanie. I nearly lost control of the bike. Shaking my head I steadied myself and took off down the road. I couldn't let him affect me like this. It's not like he remembered what happened anyway...

**
After arriving at school, I headed to my study hall. It was still 20 minutes until school started, so I had time to finish my homework. Though I wasn't entirely convinced I wanted to. Nazz had ventured off to do her makeup or some shit. So I was alone with my thoughts, which seemed to be my downfall today.

I couldn't help but think of the last night at the beach. The last night we had spent together, after a week of adventures. Double Dee had somehow forgiven me for everything, including beating the life out of him. Even though he was understanding that I was intoxicated as all hell, I couldn't bring myself to tell him the real reason. That for some damn reason I couldn't get him out of my mind. And for years I hated him for tainting my mind.
*
We had walked along the board walk for an hour, our arms brushing every couple of steps. I felt my skin heating up every time my skin touched his.

"So you wanna go sit down on the shore, and watch the waves or some shit?" My cheeks turned bright red as I looked at him.

Edd giggled and looked down, "Certainly Kevin."

As we strolled through the sand I grabbed his hand. I gave him a moment to pull away, before I laced my fingers in between his. I looked over to see his cheeks tinged with a beautiful pink. I let myself smile, and felt my heart give a strong pump. I didn't ever want this night to end.

"Kevin, I feel as though this spot is well suited for our gazing purposes." Edd dropped my hand, and gently sat himself down cautiously.

I smiled brightly at him, plopping down beside him.

"KEVIN! I implore you to pay attention to what you are doing. Good lord, now I have sand all over me," he looked rather flustered.

I couldn't help myself, I started brushing sand off of him. I allowed myself to bring my hand to his shoulder, brushing it off. My breathing hitched, and I brought my hand to his cheek. I let my fingers caress his soft supple skin. I started to lean in.

"K-k-kevin...." his voice had grown husky

"Shhhhhhh..." I whispered as my lips brushed against his.

Edd accepted my kiss with some hesitancy, but he soon grew confident. Slowly his lips started to move against mine, and before I knew it he was on top of me. His fingers ran down my chest, and back up til he was cupping my cheeks. Her purred against my lips, making me tighten below my midsection.

"Edd... you...better....calm...down.." my words kept getting cut off by his rough kisses. This shy boy was putting me in my place....and I loved it.

Edd pulled off my shirt and started biting down my neck, leaving a line of fire, and tingles...
*
The door to the class room opened, waking me from my trance of memories. I touched my fingers to my lips sadly. He didn't remember me, he didn't remember our time together, and as of now he hated me. He truly believed he was alone. I felt tears sting in my eyes.

I looked up to the intruder who had ruined the best memories I had. When I met those ice blue eyes I froze. I held my breath and hoped to god he would remember, just this one time I allowed myself to pray.

Please if there is a God let him help Edd, let him remember....us... I bit my bottom lip, but I saw his gaze slid over me. Fuck. I slammed my book shut and walked up to him.

"The classroom is yours," my voice sounded bitter, but it was the only way to stop the tears. I needed to get out of here. Holding him a week ago had broken me, but not as much as his gaze flipping over me without a second thought did. I brushed past him and ran to the bathroom. Nobody could see me.

When I made it to the bathroom, I went to the far stall. I slid down the wall and wept silently. He didn't want to remember me.

He didn't care....