A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...

Start from the beginning

"Mmhhmm." She hummed, signalling for me to continue.

I took a deep breath. I knew she wasn't going to be comfortable with the question I was about to ask.

"If your dad was so protective and you never left your house, how come you have a cell phone?"

She pursed her lips. I knew she was gonna feel uncomfortable.

She spoke quietly. "Well, when I was planning to run away, I thought that I needed a cell phone, in case I needed to call a taxi or an ambulance if my dad caught me and beat me unconscious. So a few days before I ran away and you found me, I snuck out and bought one while my dad was at work. He has been calling me lately so I guess he found the bill. I just hope he can't track me from it." She finished with a single tear running down her cheek. She stared at the wall the entire time she talked and was still doing it.

"Jen." I said as softly as I could. "Thank you."

She looked at me confused and I continued.

"Thank you for sharing everything with me. Things that nobody else knows about. Your deepest, darkest secrets. I know it's hard for you but you need to let it out and I am always willing to talk if you need me."

She then leaned over and left a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

"No, thank you." She whispered in my ear. I felt her lips brush against my cheek and it sent shivers up my spine.

"Ok," I said while clapping my hands together and sitting up. "I think it's time for bed."

I got up and went to leave the room but stopped when I heard a little voice.

"Harry," Jen whimpered. "stay with me please." That's all she needed to say.

I walked over to the bed where she was already under the covers and I crawled in beside her.

She wiggled towards me so her back was on my chest and I wrapped an arm around her.

She wiggled her head, nestling it into my chest, before coming into stillness.

Here I was. Sleeping next to the woman of my dreams. Strong. Beautiful. Determined. Intelligent. Real. And the best part, she was all mine.

~~~

Jen's POV

I woke up without any alarm. I looked over at my clock. It read: 6:58. My alarm was going to go off in two minutes.

I carefully lifted Harry's strong arm off of me and I rolled out of bed, cancelling the alarm, trying to prevent Harry's awakening. I felt like a ninja.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and had a quick shower. When I got out I frantically searched for my clothes. Shoot. I must've forgotten them in my room.

I wrapped a towel around me, but it was quite short, I hope Harry was still sleeping.

I then tiptoed back into the room and searched for my clothes. I found them and snatched them out of the drawer.

Before I went into the bathroom, I snuck a glance at Harry. And if course, there he was, propped up on his elbows, watching me with a giant smirk on his face.

"Damn babe, you look hot like that." He said smoothly.

I felt my cheeks heat up so I just walked over and hit him with my clothes before walking into the bathroom.

I heard his deep laugh from the other room while I got changed.

When I walked out, he was in the same position as before. A smirk still plastered on his face.