R⃟⠀E⃟⠀V⃟⠀E⃟⠀N⃟⠀G⃟⠀E⃟

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀And he was surprised at the name that came up on the screen: Kimizuki. He answered.

⠀⠀⠀"Kimizuki, hey—!"

⠀⠀⠀"Greetings, Idiot-Yuu."

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro cringed at the nickname, but sighed and chose to let it slip. Kimizuki wasn't exactly the same guy to be insulting and challenging at the moment, or at any moment for that matter. He was the one person who's suffering the most out of the Shinoa Squad. "Yeah, good morning to you, too." Yuichiro fought mentally inside his head whether to push on forward, or let Kimizuki get right to the point. He ended up going with the latter. "So, what are you calling me for first thing in the morning? Not that it's b-bad or anything, haha— just curious is all!" He cursed beneath his breath for stuttering.

⠀⠀⠀As predicted, he got straight to the point. "I was just wondering if you were going to Yoichi's grave any time soon."

⠀⠀⠀Then it hit him— Yoichi's grave. He went to the site every few weeks or so to add more or replace the bouquets of flowers. He always bought the same kind, Yoichi's favorite as he knows were Chrysanthemums and Alstroemerias. Each and every time he visited the small flower shop at the corner of the city, fresh scents and aromas filling the atmosphere, it always ended up with the memory of Yoichi hovering above his head and drowning his thoughts. Yuichiro was surprised he was still going on with his life normally.

⠀⠀⠀After all, Yoichi's death was his fault.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro looked back at Mikaela, whom had returned to scarfing down his breakfast with large and rapid bites, seeing he had no longer any interest in their conversation and was reading the piles of recent newspapers. He turned back around, giving a low hum of approval. "Yeah, I'll probably be going later today during the afternoon. You?"

⠀⠀⠀"Me too— this afternoon." Kimizuki stated.

⠀⠀⠀"That's nice to hear."

⠀⠀⠀"Is Mikaela going with you today?"

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, uh, what?"

⠀⠀⠀"Mikaela," Kimizuki repeated in a hiss. "Is he accompanying you?"

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro gulped, then again craning his head to look back at Mikaela with unsure eyes. He knew how poorly they both acted toward one another, especially with the knowledge that Kimizuki held a grudge against said blond. Sure, Mikaela had done several wrong doings the past years, but he has changed. He's really changed. And all Kimizuki needed to do was realize it. Everything was in the past and could be forgiven. Kimizuki needed to. Yuichiro caught the attention of Mikaela with the frantic waving of his palm, mouthing quietly if he was coming with him to the graveyard. The blond just blinked, sadly glancing away with a brief nod.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro knew how sensitive the topic was, and it wasn't just for him; it was for everyone. He knew everything wasn't going to be the same for a while, if it ever would be the same at all.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, he's coming." Yuichiro murmured.

⠀⠀⠀Kimizuki humphed from the other line. The raven checked to see if Mikaela had heard. Luckily, he hadn't— thank the lord. Who knows what kind of quarrel or fight they'd create together over the phone, as if that wasn't bad enough. Yuichiro tried to remain as quiet as he could, heart aching just the slightest at how horrible his friend was treating his lover behind his back. It almost felt like betrayal. It wasn't right. But there was nothing he could say or do to change Kimizuki or Mikaela's minds about each other; because he's tried to, trust him. And it only ended with Kimizuki clawing and yelling at Mikaela whilst said male restrained himself from stooping down to his level and engaging.