I woke up like this....FLAWLESS

4 weeks later....
I woke up from a deep sleep. I was really pale and my throat waa burning. (I was most human barely vampire). I looked around for Seth and felt hands around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Seth. He kissed my cheek. Seth, Isabella (who was a toddler now), My mom, Esme, My dad, Carlisle, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper and Emmet were there. I smiled and had burning in my throat.
"Why is my throat burning?" I asked coughing.
"Your thirsty lets go hunt" Alice said taking my hand.
We went hunting and came right back. Renessme arrived with Jacob. I growled at Renessme. Jacob smiled and looked away like he liked me. I went home hoping that Seth and Isabella were there. I couldnt hear crying so I went to find Isabella and Seth when I heard a door close. I turned around and found Jacob in front of the door.
"Jacob move" I growled.
"Nope not until you kiss me" Jacob said.
"I dont kiss people like you. Even if you weren't dating my sister I still wouldnt. But you are now go to her" I said annoyed.
"Oh shut up. You like me! Seth and Renessme like each other" Jacob said walking towards me.
"Um, no. Seth loves me" I said ducking under Jacobs arm and trying to get to the door. Jacob has his hand on my arm when the door flies open. Seth walks in holding Isabella.
"Um, why was the freakin door closed?" Seth asked angrily.
"Jacob wanted to tell me something that you or Renessme cant hear" I said walking out the room dragging Seth with me. I growled in annoyance. Jacobs lucky I didnt tell Seth because Jacob would have been dead. I looked at Seth with tears in my eyes.
"Um Kenzie what happened in there?" Seth asked laying Isabella down.
"Nothing happened" I said recapping everything he said. What if Jacob was right? That maybe Seth likes other people. I thought to myself. No! Seth had a kid with me he loves me I thought. I went over to the bed and picked Isabella up. I cradled her and let her fall asleep in my arms.
"Kenzie tell me or else were done" Seth said.
"Seth please....." I said.
"NO FREAKIN TELL ME OR ELSE WERE DONE!!" Seth yelled.
"Seth, listen if I tell you then something bads gonna happen I know it" I said.
"Kenzie are you cheating on me?" Seth asked.
"Never. Are you cheating on me?" I asked.
"Nope why would you ever say that? After all this" Seth growled. "Tell me what happened" Seth said eyes bloodshot red.
"Seth. Jacob....Jacob tried to kiss me" I said letting a tear slip down my cheek.
"He what? That boy gonna get it!" Seth yelled.
"JACOB WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU! YOU LITTLE B**** COME HERE!" Seth yelled.
I ran into the kids room and fell asleep with Isabella.