"No "

"Then"

"After that incident, Mom didn't allow me near you, I tried so many times to come near you but every time either mom or dad used to safeguard you from me. Having no other option after two days I begged Mom to let me play with you but they didn't budge. After lots of pleading, they allowed me to play with you. So after that I didn't do it again thinking that they won't let me near you if I repeat it again."

"hahahahaha....really" Shruthi laughed hard falling on his chest listening to his explanation. He remained silent watching her laugh so happily which he missed these days.

"Why did you woke up this early?" asked Krishna when he glanced at the clock which showed 4 AM.

"That......"

"What?"

"I couldn't sleep without clo..clothes " whispered Shruthi shyly.

"For today it is fine but get used to it" saying that Krishna pecked her lips.

"Sleep, you look tired " said Krishna seeing her yawning.

Both of them slept peacefully cuddling each other.

Hours later Krishna woke up and stretched his arms for Shruthi but his hands felt an empty space beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around for Shruthi. He got up from the bed, got dressed and walked towards the kitchen.

Shruthi was preparing breakfast when two arms snaked around her waist from back and hugged her tightly.

"Kittu, you scared me" shouted Shruthi.

"But I'm sleepy" said Krishna yawning, hugged her tightly and placed his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Go and sleep for some more time" said Shruthi turning around and ruffled his hair.

"You were not there so I couldn't sleep well, come let's go to bed" complained Krishna and placed his head on her bosom and hugged her tightly.

"Then who will prepare breakfast" questioned Shruthi shyly, caressing his head and running her fingers through his hair.

"I'm not hungry"

"What about your office, you will get late na?"

"No office for next few days, I told you yesterday night right. I took two weeks leave to spend time with you" said Krishna lifting her in his arms.

"Kittu, what about breakfast and lunch then?"

"Later, we can order something from nearby restaurant" said Krishna.

He placed her on bed and came on top of her. Shruthi looked at him questioningly when he came on top of her rather than sleeping beside her. He understood her question and grinned at her.

"Did I tell you that we are going to sleep? I just told you to come to bed to take rest and this is my way of taking rest." whispered Krishna kissing her cheeks.

Shruthi blushed knowing his meaning of taking rest.

Both of them woke up at around 1 PM and after getting fresh up, Krishna ordered food from nearby restaurant. The whole afternoon was spent with eating, cuddling on sofa, watching TV and often kissing each other. In the evening, when they were watching TV.

"It is boring" said Shruthi placing her head on his shoulder while Krishna has his arms wrapped around her waist.

"What do you want to do?" questioned Krishna.

When Shruthi was thinking deeply, Krishna pulled her on to his lap.

"Shall we take rest again?" suggested Krishna winking at her.