Day nine

I updated double, so it's not a mistake people. 

ENJOY XX

------------------------

Rosie pov

'How was your last fitness session guys?' Luiz asked the guys who were sitting with their water while I look at them proudly.
'I fell a couple times on my knees, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?' Bartra sighed.

We chuckled and I saw the guys looking with unreadable faces behind me. 'What..' I turned around and looked at the stupid human being I thought left.

'Yeah I am not gone, yet.' She said with while a smirk appeared on her annoying face.

'Don't you have a hole to crawl back too?' Neymar hissed. She gave him a plastic smile and looked back at me.

'Well I didn't leave because I had to find a job first. But your two clubs putted what happened in my dossiers, it's impossible for me that other people would trust me.'

'And they should.' Rafael snorted.

She gave him a cold look and returned to me. 'But with little money I could get some information about you, and it looks like you're actually married?'  I gasped and looked immediately at Cristiano who was looking at me, with a face that begged if this wasn't true.

'Well try to get yourself out off this, anyway have a nice life.' She walked out and I just wanted to grab a stone and throw it to the back off her head.

'Is this true?' Gerard asked. 'Actually I am trying to divorce, and I'm still waiting for him to sign the papers. And don't worry, I saw him like 3 months ago.' I sighed and looked to Rafael who looked disappointed.

'Can I speak with you privately?' Cristiano asked harshly and left before I could even answer. As a lost puppy I followed him and we took a sit in the corner off the living room.

'He is also the reason why these last two years were hell. When I had my injury, he was the only thing that light up my world. We married, the first couple months were amazing but slowly he turned into someone i never knew he existed. He hurt me. Not with his hands, but with his words and actions. And I loved him, and suddenly the next year I was pregnant and that was the only thing I thought that it would save us. But I had a miscarriage and he told me that it was my fault. I lived through depression and I asked for a divorce. I signed the papers and I am still waiting for him to do it but he doesn't. He doesn't love me, but he is just crazy. He just wants me to feel trapped.'

'Wow.' Was the first thing Cristiano was able to say. 'Let me help you.' He said while taking my hands. 'No Cristiano, I am going to do this on my own way. And with you in the way, it won't end good. The reason why I wasn't honest with my feelings for you. It's because off my work and for me. I am not ready to be, Cristiano Ronaldo's new girlfriend on every damn magazine and gossipsites.'

'Who cares? I like you Rosie! Don't you see it?'

'I like you too, but we just can't.'

'Let me at least help you.' He begged. 'No Cristiano.'

'Why not?' He yelled while I shook from his tone. 'You just take distance from people that are trying to help you! Someone that cares and wants to be with you. I would be able to do anything for you.'

'Cristiano, I...'

'Nevermind.' He stood up and walked away without looking back. I expected such a response already, but not that it would hurt me so much.